• File Size: 3.7MB
  • Views: 3054
  • Downloads: 194

Previous Versions

• 17 Jun 2015 Download Mega Zone 'barcrest' £5/10p 1024Wdx

Download Mega Zone 'barcrest' £5/10p 1024Wdx version2

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
Here is the £5 Wdx of MegaZone , this uses a band reel as disc reels aren,t emutable for Mpu5 machine's but I've lit what should've been the disc reel numbers and they "spin" or look like they do when on the Hi Lo stage.
 Thanks goto
 JohnnyAfc for his original £25 classic layout
Dannydaman9  For his £5 classic version which I used for lamping numbers including the disc numbers,
Ross for his £25 wdx of which I used the reel bands and modified the trail numbers to a near exact match to the real machine.
Samson81 for his flyer scan he uploaded ages back
 And finally to Spa for his youtube vids of which I got more detail of the reel bands and the cash sections as in 60p's
I think that's everyone  and everything lol!

The shortcuts are listed in the notes included within the layout and are on the righthand side of the artwork I changed them from the original ones as they're now easier.

This plays in Mfme10.1 & 9.4 but works best in mfme9.4 due to sound issues in 10.1 so play it in 9.4.

Things are getting thin on the ground for me now as my resources are drying up so if there's any laptop (1024dx) requests feel free to PM me with them!!

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

What's New in Version version2 (See full changelog)

• the top two features now re lamp numbered due to being wrong way around like the classic layouts before are!!

layout updated with correctly lamped top green  features

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

15 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users