Submitter

SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

• Submitted: Jun 15 2014 05:44 PM
  • Last Updated: Jun 15 2014 08:29 PM
  • File Size: 4.52MB
  • Views: 4017
  • Downloads: 507

Previous Versions

• 15 Jun 2014 Download Club Pink Panther1024Wdx (open door mode)

Download Club Pink Panther1024Wdx (open door mode) club pink panther1024wdx

- - - - -

Screenshots
 Here is the 1024Wdx version of Qps's club pink panther. Open Door only!!!
Thanks goto Dougsta for the classic layout used for lamping purposes, next thanks goes to Pook for uploading the flyer of said machine.
I've made the super features and "red" cash Pink as I thought that's what they should be being 'pink panther' but they maybe red instead.
 Now the important bits as Stated this machine plays in open door only unfortunately so to add credits when initialised press cancel then either press Start for £2.50p of credits or add coins in the usual way, if you add coins in manually you won,t get the hold cheat everytime and the machine will play as normal as a door open machine can be. 
Thanks goto Ricardo for giving this a quick playtest.
Also thanks to either Ploggy or Hitthesix for a post ages back on getting scorp4 machines to run at full volume by getting a checkbox19 made, just goes to show even old topics are usual too.

The Shortcuts are listed on the right hand side of the artwork and can be removed if necessary.
Plays in MFEF9.4-10.1
hopefully Samson81 will make a bigger 1280+layout for all you lot with BIG screens lol.

ENJOY and HAPPY GAMING!!!!!!!

What's New in Version club pink panther1024wdx (See full changelog)

• found a missing red cash lamp now inserted!

awesome work great memories would love  deluxe pink panther layout too :) 

My above information about that classic creator is slightly incorrect, it was actually dOuga1 that created the classic layout for this so thankyou for letting me use it for lamping positions. I think everything else is correct now LOL.

Thank you so much great work i enjoyed it alot! =)

Thanks for this. The good thing about this is being able to play in open door mode and to explore how it all works.

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

11 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users