• File Size: 3.42MB
  • Views: 3406
  • Downloads: 350

Previous Versions

• 06 Dec 2013 Download Cluedo (Mute) by Mazooma 1024wdx

Download Cluedo (Mute) by Mazooma 1024wdx Cluedo (mute) by Mazooma

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
  Now from the vecs vault a new 1024Wdx by the name of Cluedo unfortunately like the previous classic layout its still in silence as in no sounds available afaik. 
  A big thanks to the original classic creator of this Andy-1 god knows how he found all 300+ lamps for this something I can,t do!!
and thankyou to the flyer provider Richy without these guys getting the various resources dx's wouldn't be produced.
also thanks to mr C for looking at the dice reel to get it to light correctly and to ploggy I think who provided the reel symbols n number bands from around the world in 40days used in this layout.
 Now the layout itself.

Shortcuts are listed on the righthand side of the artwork just drag it out a bit. this dx plays in the standard Mfme,s 9.4-10.1 but I,ve found it sometimes crashes the emulator don't know why but just close the program and reload.

hopefully there,s no other problems with this.

so     ENJOY AND HAPPY GAMING!!!!!!!!!!

P.s if anybody requires the cleaned flyer for this for a bigger res layout then either reply here or pm me.

What's New in Version Cluedo (mute) by Mazooma (See full changelog)

• uploaded new version because the two green lamps on the feature board were the wrong way around

good job, shame about the sound

Great job.

You Can Just Take Em From Cluedo Usual Suspects Or The Club Cluedo One.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

25 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 25 guests, 0 anonymous users