• Approved by: todd1970
  • Approved on: 05 October 2012 - 10:35 AM

Previous Versions

• 04 Oct 2012 Download Juicy Jackpots £250 1080p by Bencrest v1

Download Juicy Jackpots £250 1080p by Bencrest v2

* * * * * 2 Votes

Screenshots
MFME v9.4 RECOMMENDED!

This is my layout for Juicy Jackpots, in 1080p resolution (playable on 1050p without buttons, 1080p with buttons and 1200p with the plastic of the top door visible below the buttons!)

Many thanks to Bell Fruit Games (please don't sue!) for the original machine, and Kriss for the original layout on which this is based.

***** RAM FILES *****

I have included two RAM files, in zip files, one called 'HAPPYRAM' and one called 'VERYHAPPYRAM'.

If you do not unzip either of these, you will play the machine from a factory reset
(the machine will show a RAM ERROR 53 when first loading) - and it will not pay
a jackpot for AGES. Good for a challenge!

HAPPYRAM is about £150 before I managed a jackpot on my first playthrough.
It's had about £3500 played through it, with about £2500 out. It'll play nicely but will
block the boards at about £50 before paying the jackpot. It will however be easier
to get nice features compared to playing from a RAM reset.

VERYHAPPYRAM will give an invincible board within a few pounds, this board
will gamble to the jackpot no matter how you gamble on the numbers (lower than a 2, e.t.c.)

To use either of my RAM files, do the following :

1) Download and unzip this layout,
2) Go into the 'JJ £250 1080p BENCREST' folder which contains the game, and extract either the 'HAPPYRAM' or 'VERYHAPPYRAM' zip files.
3) If JJ1080BEN.RAM already exists (which it probably will!), just overwrite it.
4) Open the layout as usual in MFME.

**** Known issues ****

For some reason, a couple of lamps do not work correctly when first loading the layout, but do work correctly once the attract mode has finished. Not sure why.
Lamps affected include the coin-in lamp, the Y of 'Juicy' at the top left of the cabinet, and also the 'Lucky 7' and 'Extra Life' lamps. They don't work correctly
in attract mode until it has been running for a while. Strange :S

Also, I cannot find the lamp number for the 'LOSE' lamp at the middle bottom of the top glass. I assume it should have a lamp as it was on the original flyer,
but I seriously cannot find it. If it turns up, I will re-release the layout!!

Any other issues, please don't hesitate to let me know!!

Ben

What's New in Version v2 (See full changelog)

• Original upload came with no RAM file, and for some reason this made it lock up on one of my PCs. Factory reset RAM now included as standard, use the other RAM files if preferred! :)

Cheers matey, will give this a bash tonight :)

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

28 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 26 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Bing (1)