• File Size: 18.95MB
  • Views: 7342
  • Downloads: 1361

Previous Versions

• 22 Apr 2012 Download Crystals Aladdins Cave Wdx

Download Crystals Aladdins Cave Wdx

- - - - -

Screenshots
Hi all here's my dx of a crystal mpu4 machine for project amber,started this early last year so have seen first hand how amber has come along etc.This is a 1280 dx not that it matters as amber will scale the layout to your monitor if needed :) Ok the layout file is pretty biggish but this is because iv'e added 6 profiles for you to compare etc,so theres versions 1.5 which are a token game,version 2.6 which are an £8 cash game and version 3.6 which are a £10 cash game with these having 20p/25p stake.

Ok as you know you download the roms aswell as they come with the upload,so once you have your layout and roms,extract them to were you want to and grab the files put the aladdin.pac in your layouts folder and all the roms to your roms folder,scan for games in library if it doesn't pick the game up,then pick a profile select play and away you go.

All shortcuts are set as usual.....holds 1,2 and 3,start,space bar,coin in token in 9 and 0. If you ned any more info post in release thread :) Ps you will need the latest version of the emulator for this.

enjoy.

Again with the runtime error
sorry mate doesnt work
have you got Hal selected in the hardware settings, and the new version of the emulator.
sorry to be a noob but where do i find the hardware settings?
:) I know this is basically Roller Coaster but I do miss playing this. thanks! :)
in the graphics options when you first open the emu.
thank you very much tommy :)
ok its working, great stuff!
yeah hal is set still doesnt work run time error bad boys work ok
Could you post in the release thread or amber thread as it will get seen more there rather than on the release,i'm sure we can get rid of the error some how for you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

27 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 27 guests, 0 anonymous users