• Submitted: Mar 14 2012 08:49 PM
  • Last Updated: Mar 15 2012 06:09 PM
  • File Size: 3.6MB
  • Views: 5825
  • Downloads: 355

Download Golden Oldie Wdx version 2

- - - - -

Screenshots
Bingo/Granny machine alert! little low tech mazooma machine,plays pretty good actually,should've been £5 jacky but couldn't find a decent font for it so it's a £15 re'release thanks to hitthesix for the base art,reels and for checking the layout.All shortcuts are as usual. Run this layout in mfme 9.4 or it freezes sometimes

What's New in Version version 2 (See full changelog)

• £1 shortcuts and coin button added

Thanks Tommy
found a problem with this machine when you get a flashing feature (mega streak flashes before you start the feature) when you have filled all but one of the feature symbols before the middle symbol it freezes and you have to reset the machine so you dont get the mega streak.
Run in 9.4 then
it's working right in 9.4 and 10.1a when it does that it's a hint that it's mega streak,well everytime it's done that to me it's worked.
Any idea why I keep receiving this from here?

slasherx2,

You have been sent this communication from d0uga1 via the "Report this to a moderator" link.

------------------------------------------------

Content Reported: http://www.fruit-emu...x/#comment_1211
Report Link: http://www.fruit-emu..._report&rid=200

Report:

ok after further playing of this machine the problem didnot arise after 6 more features (3 mega streak flashes) so it may of been just a one of. thanks

i tried to edit my report but it wouldnt let me it was asif the submit button didnt work but the problem only happend twice then it was ok
You have been sent this communication from d0uga1 via the "Report this to a moderator" link.

I keep getting the above too. Irritating.
Yeah ive got loads of them too :-(
ive played this in 9.4 and had no problems
Got this in my mailbox as well....

[...]
Report:

ok after further playing of this machine the problem didnot arise after 6 more features (3 mega streak flashes) so it may of been just a one of. thanks

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

34 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 31 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2), Google (1)