• Submitted: Oct 04 2011 05:16 PM
  • Last Updated: Oct 04 2011 06:39 PM
  • File Size: 1.5MB
  • Views: 5140
  • Downloads: 352

Download Supa Steppa 1600 DX

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
Thought I'd get this out there. This is a DX for a true classic JPM nudger called Supa Steppa. The DX I did for Supa Steppa originally was for the MPS version, which was done later on, but this DX is for the System 80 original set to a very generous £2/10p. Which means lots of regular wins, so no need for any happy ram files this time around. :)

Sadly, as it's an early System 80 machine, it means that the machine is mute. Nothing can be done about it, I'm afraid, until MFME gets updated with sound support for the older System 80 machines. It doesn't detract from the game too much though. One other thing worth noting, is, the reels need a couple of spins before they become aligned properly. Not sure why this happens. Again, not much I can do about it until MFME gets updated.

Onto the credits. People who made this layout possible: Alex74, for the original classic. Decaff, for the excellent reel images he provided. And also Superbank, for the great pictures that were used to make the DX. :)

Enjoy!

barcrest junky
Oct 04 2011 05:29 PM
Ooh Plogster. One of my fave JPM's. You are right about the soundies.

One thing though - the game manager calls it Ploggy in the list - bit difficult to spot unless you know what your list contains....

Thanks very muchly for this. About to give it a damn good thrashing.

bj
The file has been updated. It should now show "Supa Steppa 1600 DX" in the game manager, mate. :)
can u make this in 1024 ???
This looks mint in a big plasma on its side! Pity there is no sound yet.

can u make this in 1024 ???

Just use MFME3.2, and it will resize down to 1024x768.
Thanks for making it possible for me to play this machine again :)

Does the newest version support the sound for this? I have played it in MFME 5 but it is still mute, just wondering if there is a setting to use or change.

Photo
CharlieRaymondo
Aug 07 2019 01:03 PM

Change the band offset to -4, it will line up properly.

Is there still no sound for this as the last comment was over 2 years ago?

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

28 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 28 guests, 0 anonymous users