• Submitted: Jun 14 2020 06:01 PM
  • Last Updated: Jun 14 2020 06:01 PM
  • File Size: 9MB
  • Views: 3495
  • Downloads: 204

Download Deal or no Deal "Classic" £5 DX

* * * * * 2 Votes

Screenshots

Whilst i give the other two forthcoming releases some time for there classic's to have a airing i thought i'd release this early Dond machine its the £5 classic version of the standard dond but on dual 10p/20p stake

Today, whilst i was trying to search how to change the profiles of machines like my previous from pub profile to arcade profile (which i couldn't find but would like to know how to change it?)

i stumbled upon a early Wip from matty n for the previous versions of this (cir 2016) and within the topic i found a hi res scan uploaded by wolf676 so a big thanks to him.

so cut a long story short 8 hours later here is this layout. so thats two layouts made under 18hrs now i need a lie down lol!!

shortcuts are as standard

10p = 9 and its the left hand coin slot

play this in mfme v19.8+

Enjoy and Happy Gaming

Thanks very much :) :) :)

Thanks. .... I trust you slept well. 

Always appreciate hearing the time spent on these layouts. Even the most experienced of you guys can spend 8+ hours on a layout. Puts things in perspective with each release. Huge thanks and respect to those who dedicate their time and efforts.

Quick Question 

where do i get this mfme v19.8+

i have looked every where to find it and i have even signed up on the d.i.f. site but waiting to be confirmed so i can get on there site...

is anyone on here got a working link to get this or the latest one....

thanks for taking time out to read it

Thank you.

where can i get mfme v19 i haver looked everywhere and its all dead links. Thanks

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

18 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)