• Approved on: 21 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

Previous Versions

• 21 Sep 2012 Download Barcrest - Stake Up - 1280

Download Barcrest - Stake Up - 1280

* * * * - 2 Votes

Screenshots
A fantastic and classic club machine from Barcrest. I'm sure I read this was the first Barcrest Clubber on MPU4.

Thanks to Stuart for lamp numbers from his old layout. I also had pictures to have reference from which I got a while back from one of the FME sites but I actually cannot remember for the life of me who uploaded them but, huge thanks to you!

Stuarts layout had a nice description of how the machine plays which is worth adding also as it is a bit unusual:

Bit of an odd machine. Using the 'Stake Up' button gives you the chance to move across to the x2 and x4 win tables,
but if you lose a credit is taken without even spinning the reels.

7 consecutive loses (and that's without getting to x2 at all) gives entry to the cash trail.

Moving across to x2 and x4 frequently results in holds / feature holds that were not previously offered - including
having enough numbers to hold to guarantee trail fill.

Filling the Bonus Leap column awards the cash trail - you are started at either £1 £2 or £4 depending on whether
you were on x1, x2 or x4 at the time the award was given.

If you get more than about 1/2 way up each trail simultaneously, enough red numbers are often thrown in to award
nudges.

Thanks for the layout :)

Thank you.

I remember this one very well!! Thank you :D

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

15 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)