• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER!!!

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 10:07 PM

Good Evening all... I am in the process of Doin A DX for LOTR Return of the king.

I have all Lamps "Defined" as it were, I just need a Scan of the Flyer.

Please could someone help me, as i am right out of places to look... :bigeyes24:

Thanks very much.

Nick

#2 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 12:00 AM

Why not release a stunning classic layout? (that is, one that is clear, sensibly sized, and which would make a perfect basis for a DX?)

That way, your work will be appreciated now, when the artwork does finally surface it'll be easy to make a DX... e.t.c.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#3 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 12:21 PM

Nah.. i dont do classics... well used to .. .but i want to carry on DX'in...

Im not gonna release a Classic to find that someone releases a DX using my Classic as a base... when im planning to do it.

I really REALLY need a Hi res flyer scan.. or even a middle of the range sized scan.. I just need a scan..:bigeyes25:

Cheers

Nick

#4 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 12:38 PM

Nah.. i dont do classics... well used to .. .but i want to carry on DX'in...

Im not gonna release a Classic to find that someone releases a DX using my Classic as a base... when im planning to do it.

I really REALLY need a Hi res flyer scan.. or even a middle of the range sized scan.. I just need a scan..:bigeyes25:

Cheers

Nick

Fair comment.

Suppose you'll just have to put this 'to bed' in the meantime then if it don't show.

But releasing a Classic is still a poss.

#5 mocochoco

mocochoco

• Regulars
  • 1380 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 12:39 PM

Fact is mate, if you dont release a classic, someone will. Then someone else could still end up doing a DX.

Have you searched around for the machine? might be one on ebay or something, seller might by willing to take some hi res pics for you. Worth a try.

edit: just had a look on ebay, theres the clubber there, fellowship, two towers, but not the one you're looking for, what a bummer :(

"The cue tip is the most important thing, give me a broomstick with a good tip on it and il shoot the lights out, then sweep the joint when im done" (Willie Mosconi)

#6 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 07:07 PM

well i got my pictures...

Done the lamping... i used a photo and darkened it and re-Lightened it.

What do you think...

ETA... tomorrow night, or Monday sometime.

Link to follow.. Fruit forums and Fruit-emu seem to have nowhere to upload tonight...

Posted Image

Nick

#7 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 07:14 PM

What a steaming pile......of DX goodness, looks good mate.

Posted Image

#8 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 07:35 PM

Thats a cracking lookin DX Nick have to admit to liking this machine very much..Clone of BFM's Cops and Robbers..does anyone know if this is do-able ?
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#9 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 07:40 PM

Never Satisfied HAHAHA, :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

erm... not sure... what about that funky little safe thingy mabob... i think thats whats stopping us.

Nick

#10 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 08:21 PM

Thats a cracking lookin DX Nick have to admit to liking this machine very much..Clone of BFM's Cops and Robbers..does anyone know if this is do-able ?

I would doubt, Cloud...Remember the uniwue SAFE button, I don't think that's emulatable...:(
But that DX does look a looker, I played it and it was stingey as shite, looking forward to getting me own back at it!

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#11 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 08:32 PM

Really CB ? I thought this machine played quite fair..Well the one they have at my local bowling alley does anyway..set to 10p £5..Although theres summat seriously messed up with it.

Someimes ye can play a fiver through it with no probs...other times ye press the start button machine goes dead..alpha reads "initializing" takes a couple of mins for the machine to fire back up..press the start button.same thing happens.

Pretty rubbish when the 3 symbols spin in on the winline..:(
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#12 JAZZEE01

JAZZEE01

• New Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 04:51 AM

Emptied this machine many times. Was one of my alltime best along with the hulk (both got emptied). Had plenty eyes watching me in Nobles hating the fact somebody was winning.

#13 Lesoot

Lesoot

• New Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 08:05 PM

cheers buddy, looking forward to this release :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users