* * * * - 6 votes

Introduce yourself

• Please log in to reply
889 replies to this topic

#81 Guest_distking_*

Guest_distking_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2006 - 06:15 PM

Stumbled across the site. Looks great. Found loads of the old fruities I lost my pocket money on all those years ago.

Well done to all the people who set up Fruit-Emu, you have done a great job.

#82 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 06:30 PM

Stumbled across the site. Looks great. Found loads of the old fruities I lost my pocket money on all those years ago.

Well done to all the people who set up Fruit-Emu, you have done a great job.

Welcome to the site matie.......

Duplu 'n' wozza are the Two creators of the site......and there's a 100 who create the machines--personally i'd recommend adydb's DX's ;) (kidding there's 99.9% that are better)

#83 Jimmy_mac

Jimmy_mac

Court Jester

• Regulars
  • 1649 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 08:17 PM

dont put ya self down ady....

more like 99.4% id say :tongue:

#84 Guest_hackerabcd_*

Guest_hackerabcd_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2006 - 09:25 PM

hi all

#85 Guest_liam3555_*

Guest_liam3555_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2006 - 12:24 PM

hi all

#86 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 12:27 PM

hi all

hi all

Hello to the Two of you.....don't be strangers on the forums....

#87 Jimmy_mac

Jimmy_mac

Court Jester

• Regulars
  • 1649 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 12:57 PM

yip, welcome to the community, enjoy your stay and have fun with the various machines that are on offer

Dont be afraid to start a thread and try and engage some people in conversation am sure you will get a response.

If you dont simply challenge someones sexuality or beliefs, flame wars are a sure fire way of getting people talking :devil:

#88 coolbean

coolbean

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 04:37 PM

Hi all :bigeyes04:

I have just joined..thought I would write a couple of lines to say hi. think this is a really fab site. I remember playing such classics like always eight..echanges unlimited..anyone remember rat race???

Alas, all have sinces vanished. I don't really bother with them much now, they are all pretty rubbish (and expensive, i might add)..although I do have a flutter on the odd BarX :).

Anyways..hope to chat to some of you soon and relive those glory days!

dan

#89 wd40

wd40

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 09:26 PM

Hello I have been away from this site (for about a year or so) and have had to re-register. What a change to the place !!!!!!
It's looking greatimages/icons/icon10.gif
First time posting to the forums and just want to say hi and keep up the good work. This is the best site around for fruit machines and looking forward to downloading some of the good old classics.............................................

(Hope I can find snakes and adders)

#90 Guest_taffyade_*

Guest_taffyade_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2006 - 03:08 PM

hello everyone how r u all doing what a great site thi is:bigeyes14:

#91 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 03:26 PM

hello everyone how r u all doing what a great site thi is:bigeyes14:

Hello to you too................Enjoy yourself.............

#92 logan

logan

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 05:29 PM

Hey just thought id make this my first post,read the forums for a while but just never posted so hello!:bigeyes04:

#93 mocochoco

mocochoco

• Regulars
  • 1380 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 05:49 PM

hello :) welcome to the forums m8, hope you'v been enjoying the site and all the great things it has to offer.

moco

"The cue tip is the most important thing, give me a broomstick with a good tip on it and il shoot the lights out, then sweep the joint when im done" (Willie Mosconi)

#94 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 05:58 PM

lol Hi mate.........you didn't read them too well as I moved this to the Hi thread from a sole post...

Have Fun and enjoy.......

#95 conhay

conhay

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 03:29 PM

Hi People,
Just a line to say hi to all u guys from this Blond Yorkshire bimbo and please help out me whenever u can

Thanx
Julie....

#96 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 03:34 PM

Hi People,
Just a line to say hi to all u guys from this Blond Yorkshire bimbo and please help out me whenever u can

Thanx
Julie....

hi julie welcome to fruit emu we always aim to please when we can

#97 madbrit

madbrit

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 04:13 AM

Evening all! Great site, found it a few weeks ago. Havent played any fruit machines since moving to Canada 10 years ago... so this has been a lot of fun.

Decided to bring a couple of real ones across the pond.... probably be the only ones across here - have to see if I can get the Canucks addicted! I will have them shipped by sea next week - begining of April. Will take around 4 weeks to get here.

Cant wait to see the bank managers face when I order all those British coins! He'll think im nuts (I mean why would anyone need this number of coins in Canada??? HAHA)

Id like to give designing a go in the future.... had a few attempts of going into design mode and moving things around ... but Cudos to all those that do it.... it dont look easy!

How the heck do you get the "buttons" to actually do something once they are added??? LOL.

Cheers

#98 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 05:43 AM

How the heck do you get the "buttons" to actually do something once they are added??? LOL.

Cheers

Hello mate welcome......

In MFME it's very easy and also Two ways to make the buttons work...

Method One is to actually have a button (moves on screen)
1st image...you will see the ringed area Button number and lamp numbers (One lamp use the first)

Method Two is to use a static lamp (image) thats clickable 2nd image...This will use the same lamp number but in addition you will also need to use a combination of the 4 check boxes.

To get the buttons in the first place, in the Emu on right clicking you will see button matrix (and the tech).....If there is a classic (polite to ask the creator if its released) borrow some of those button numbers .... likewise with the lamps.

Finally Deadworld contains some handy guides Hurtand has written, give those a try too.

Attached Files

• Attached File  hold.JPG   48.94KB   13 downloads

#99 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 05:48 AM

Hi all,

Just wanted to say a quick hello! I just bought a Psycho Cash Beast Club machine off ebay today and it's wonderful :) Takes a bit of getting used to though and lugging it upstairs wasn't fun!

But anyway hello and hope you all have a nice weekend!

Chris :)

Best Getting Crane the Next time ya buy one they are getting heavy lol

and welcome to all the New Members from all over the world !!
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

#100 logie

logie

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 09:35 PM

hi to all, turned on my lappy and decided to have a look around a forum i am a member of and som1 posted a link to this site, wish i,d found it sooner would have saved me some spent money on ebay, would have rather donated to this excellent site, i,ve only been on here 10 mins and its got all i need (well inpressed) so i am looking forward to learning about emulators and the different machines. just out of intrest my cousin is a fruit machine engineer of 20 years. he is very maticuless when it comes to stripping and repairing cleaning i think some times he goes overboard but he loves the challenge of a fault on the mpu,mars mechs, or the re-looming. but its what he likes gonna show him this forum. anyway many thanks. logie.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users