• Please log in to reply
865 replies to this topic

#861 Mikeyposh11

Mikeyposh11

• Bronze Supporters
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:10 AM

I missed this pinned topic :)

I'm Michael, from Peterborough, UK, back after a 2 year absence, raring to go again.

Is PayPal the only form of payment for subscriptions?

#862 Memap

Memap

• Gold Supporters
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 02:06 PM

Old user, new username.

Did a few layouts under the username Mark8664 many, many years ago. Randomly bought a fruit machine off fleabay a few weeks ago and had (mostly) good memories of the FME scene.

Great to see Chris as main developer of the emulator (thanks for the confusing version number - 5's the latest, wtf!)

Paid my £20 for the year and just bought a flash drive to whizz off to Geddy. Not sure how active I'll be because I'm changing jobs next month but I'll be looking to knock a couple of layouts out before Christmas if I can find my old stash of artwork on an external drive somewhere. :)

Great to see plenty of the old usernames still kicking around, can't believe it's been 15 years since that original Manchester meet up!

#863 DAD

DAD

• Moderators
  • 389 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 03:28 PM

Good to see you back :)

#864 evo1

evo1

• Silver Supporters
  • 265 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 07:38 PM

Welcome back nice to see layout creators like yourself come back to the scene. I do enjoy playing your cloud 999 and rich and famous layouts.

#865 Reg

Reg

Legend

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 394 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 08:05 PM

Old user, new username.

Did a few layouts under the username Mark8664 many, many years ago. Randomly bought a fruit machine off fleabay a few weeks ago and had (mostly) good memories of the FME scene.

Great to see Chris as main developer of the emulator (thanks for the confusing version number - 5's the latest, wtf!)

Paid my £20 for the year and just bought a flash drive to whizz off to Geddy. Not sure how active I'll be because I'm changing jobs next month but I'll be looking to knock a couple of layouts out before Christmas if I can find my old stash of artwork on an external drive somewhere. :)

Great to see plenty of the old usernames still kicking around, can't believe it's been 15 years since that original Manchester meet up!

Fixed for you !

#866 Memap

Memap

• Gold Supporters
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 08:21 PM

Fixed for you !

I take it Tony is no longer about then? I've popped in a couple of times a few years ago but my last serious involvement was a long time ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users