#841 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 09:35 PM

Hi everyone!

I used to use fruit machine emulators years ago and almost purchased 2 real machines the other day, I thought i'd be better off emulating them as i'm sure it's got much better than it used to be years ago, and from the photos i've seen it certainly is! This way I can see which machines I like best before purchasing them :-)

Looking forward to enjoying fruit machine emulation and interacting with you guys who are well into the scene already.

Peace out,

Kamber.

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for supporting our site.
  • ady likes this

#842 JG3

JG3

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:26 PM

Hello everyone. 

I'm Jackpot George or JG for short. I've been hearing the news that Epoch and the later Scorpion stuff is currently being emulated, which has prompted me to blow the dust off this relatively new account. I also used to post on here and other forums many moons ago as Nudgeman, which may tickle a few memories in some longer standing members on this site.  

I like a spin on the reels as much as the next punter and look forward to having a read of the copious threads that have no doubt been posted in my absence and having a spin on some of the emulated latter tech games on offer. 

I own two machines at home, Impulse - Flashback (latter chip) and BFG Hall of Fame (Earlier chip).

JG

• ady likes this

#843 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 10:10 PM

Hi Nudgeman / JG - I do indeed remember your postings in your previous life.  Welcome back and enjoy the new emulator.

bj

• JG3 likes this

#844 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 31 October 2016 - 10:28 PM

welcome to here again, is it possible we could have some hi res images of your machines and possibly the reel bands 

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#845 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 10:39 PM

Good evening sir.

Hold the bells mate.

#846 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 11:12 PM

Welcome.

Is this you?
http://www.fruit-emu...r/377-nudgeman/

#847 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 01 November 2016 - 07:23 AM

Hello...

...as the reset button has been pushed and the world is a happy place worth saying I have been involved with FME for longer then most and I used to run a FME layout review site, several times actually. Back then the scene had its moments.

Had not done FME for a long while and used to rarely check in here. I saw the MFME release thread so came back often to check and then followed it.

This account existed so I could log into the forums with no history or political baggage. The old account I only got re-activated to see if there was anything from Mort about Club Bullion sound roms that I have since sent him.

Released a batch of layouts and tried to aim for the things people would not be going for - eg - althougn I had The Simpsons I am not going to steal other peoples thunder or for example Club Bullion that I know Mort wants to do.

#848 mort

mort

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 11:03 AM

Thanks Reg for the discussion we had yesterday. It's great news and I'm so happy to have come into possession now for the Bullion sound ROMs. I'm now looking into doing the DX. It's going to take me some time, I don't want to rush it for the sake of it.

I hope you stick around and look forward to more of your releases in the future.

#849 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 02:54 PM

Bring back DIF.

• ady likes this
Hold the bells mate.

#850 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 03:38 PM

Bring back DIF.

Hahaha deffo.....

Tommy do you remember I had posting rights there?.....though I was VERY cautious on some of my remarks ;)

Jeeze, they were the days mate hu!

#851 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 03:42 PM

Sure was,you spent that little bit of extra care as well so you could avoid a slating :D

• ady likes this
Hold the bells mate.

#852 JG3

JG3

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 11:01 PM

Yes Alex, that was me, I'm not sure why I stopped using that account and started with JG3. 

Vectra - Yes you're more than welcome. I may not have the equipment for suitably high quality images, I don't know if a mobile phone camera cuts the mustard in that respect. I've got some sort of Sony Xperia, I don't think the camera is great in all honesty but my other half is getting an iphone 7S+ soon if that's a bit better. 

If that's not suitable then I'm quite happy for you to pop round and take whatever you need for resources. Neither of the damn things boot up properly at the minute either, so if you're after backlit images then a bit of tlc (two new PSUs most likely) is needed. 

Cheers,

JG

#853 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:14 PM

Bring back DIF.

In the a book of bad ideas - this rates as one of them...

...the world of FME has been reset, not err, opening the doors to a cesspool of a site with a review who only complained...

...I mean think of the hassle...

- Games have to be reviewed.

- Layouts have to be played.

- Designers have to be upset.

- Software has to be brought.

- I have to remain champion at Blast Billards!

...no, but I wonder about "Reg's 'Honest' Reviews"... LOL

#854 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:26 PM

In the a book of bad ideas - this rates as one of them...

...the world of FME has been reset, not err, opening the doors to a cesspool of a site with a review who only complained...

...I mean think of the hassle...

- Games have to be reviewed.
- Layouts have to be played.
- Designers have to be upset.
- Software has to be brought.
- I have to remain champion at Blast Billards!

...no, but I wonder about "Reg's 'Honest' Reviews"... LOL

Looking forward to it, but then again I don't release. Well I have a couple on the go but need to finish them so they'll probably never see the light if day.

#855 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:38 PM

Stick to wait you do best, layouts, friendly advice......and 3rd rate Spectrum adventures.  :)

Sod the forums!

Glad to see your about, top stuff.

NQ.

#856 hold the bells

hold the bells

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 05:28 PM

Hello Everyone:)

Nice to see a new emulator and layouts, scene not had this much buzz for years. 

DOND's really are shit and all the same! Never played them in the wild

Edited by hold the bells, 24 November 2016 - 05:29 PM.

#857 henry99

henry99

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:18 PM

hello all, my names mark and i"ve been registered here quite a few years back but didnt really post back then so thought i would make a start. i used to be a long time fruity player with never no luck on the machines so managed to quit the machines. so this forum and all the downloads is a great place to come without having the need to lose all my hard earned cash. would like to say a big thankyou to what goes into this site as i know its all hard work for others to benefit from. peace out

#858 unitedfan

unitedfan

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:44 PM

Just wanted to say hello, (again) i have been away from the fruit machines for a very long time due to being out of control on them. I haven't played a real fruitmachine in the wild for about 3 years now but i love the emulators i got from this site a long time ago. Hopefully i can join in with the chat and banter and hope to join in very soon. Happy new year everyone.. Ian

#859 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:23 PM

Just wanted to say hello, (again) i have been away from the fruit machines for a very long time due to being out of control on them. I haven't played a real fruitmachine in the wild for about 3 years now but i love the emulators i got from this site a long time ago. Hopefully i can join in with the chat and banter and hope to join in very soon. Happy new year everyone.. Ian

While I suspect we support rival footy teams, massive well done on 3 years.

#860 docscil

docscil

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:17 PM

Hi all, new to the site and owner of a barcrest rocky club so currently having fun being rinsed!!
I works quite well currently so happy days but there are a few features I simply can't figure out, like the 'Work out' feature.
Anyways, thsnks for allowing me to join the community, I'll enjoy reading threads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users