Introduce yourself

• Please log in to reply
889 replies to this topic

#821 Martin1280

Martin1280

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:46 PM

Hello everyone, first off a massive thank you to everyone who's posted in pretty much every section of the forums. So far I have found answers to pretty much every question I've had.
I recently acquired my first machine, a bell fruit club cool jewels, as a freebie from a facebook group. It is a bit of a project, it won't always switch on and when it does it stays on the "initialising" cycle. Been through the psu and re soldered most of it, it's a snakes which appears to be the better one from what I've read, and I'm currently working on the scorpion 4 board as the battery had leaked but not badly and I think I could repair it.
So the questions I do have are, is it worth trying to repair an mpu? If not what should I be looking to pay for a working one? And secondly on the game card there are 4 slots for the proms and only three have anything in them, is this normal or am I missing something that could be the cause of my problems?
Once again thanks to all who have posted to germs as far as I have, and thanks in advance for any future help provided

#822 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:34 AM

Hello and welcome...

Pictures of the board would be good so that people can see how much damage there is on it.

There is a relevant forum here:
http://www.fruit-emu...hnical-support/

#823 nobby1510

nobby1510

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:19 PM

As a newbie (never thought I would be saying this again!!), better get the intros over with!!

I have been a long-term forum member of many poker and gaming sites but had nevre come across fruit machine emulators.

They had never even crossed my mind!!

But what joy to discover that  I might be able to play my old favourites.

Looking forward to meeting and discussing things with you all!!

#824 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:19 AM

As a newbie (never thought I would be saying this again!!), better get the intros over with!!

I have been a long-term forum member of many poker and gaming sites but had nevre come across fruit machine emulators.
They had never even crossed my mind!!

But what joy to discover that  I might be able to play my old favourites.

Looking forward to meeting and discussing things with you all!!

Hello and welcome to the forum.
How did you find us?

#825 New Cross Roar

New Cross Roar

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 08:56 PM

Yeah hello, er seen the site before but had to register to be able to put anything across.

I tried to download emulators before from elsewhere but never could get it to work.   Either I was doing something wrong - or I'm just thick.

The layout here is more complex than I first realised but thing is, there's a couple of machine simulators I would like to use (or I could just pay a few hundred to own my own machine) and here seems a good as place as any as to accomplish something.

One of my favourites is Monopoly Road to Riches and saw it mentioned here a few days back but when tried to upload the link or whatever was told 'you don't have permission for that'

Ok you don't get something for nothing in this day and age but and all a bit new to this emulating thing but maybe at some point in time, any help would be appreciated.

Regards

NCR

#826 JamesMcK

JamesMcK

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:48 PM

:note: "Fruit machines, it means sweet love, it means sweet love with all our drums! Fruit Machines, With Euro Dolls, our drums are all a cut above! And this erases the faults on faces, the better to serve you more games. They'll suck your money, And call you honey! And that's why Vacuum is our name!" :note:

"Buy up all the games possible! More Spins, better service! You buy our games, we massage your ego!"

---

Greetings everyone. Although I won't make any gambling debts in real life, I am pleased as punch that you guys can give people thrills to use fruit machines for practically nothing.

I am James Lee McKigney and I like this site enough to consider using it. I swear to abide by the rules and to be fair and also treat everybody as if they were me.

#827 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:07 PM

Welcome jamesMck and also welcome to new cross roar above you , hope you'll enjoy your stay and get involved we're not a bad bunch contrary to belief lol.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#828 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:17 PM

Yeah hello, er seen the site before but had to register to be able to put anything across.

I tried to download emulators before from elsewhere but never could get it to work.   Either I was doing something wrong - or I'm just thick.

The layout here is more complex than I first realised but thing is, there's a couple of machine simulators I would like to use (or I could just pay a few hundred to own my own machine) and here seems a good as place as any as to accomplish something.

One of my favourites is Monopoly Road to Riches and saw it mentioned here a few days back but when tried to upload the link or whatever was told 'you don't have permission for that'

Ok you don't get something for nothing in this day and age but and all a bit new to this emulating thing but maybe at some point in time, any help would be appreciated.

Regards
NCR

Hello and welcome.

There is a daily download limit, did you try again later?

#829 ben4life

ben4life

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 01:37 AM

Hi everyone, im new aswell

#830 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 06:10 PM

Hello and welcome Ben. Hope you enjoy the site. How did you find us?

bj

#831 alcoatjez

alcoatjez

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 05:21 PM

Hi all. I'm into emulation for about 20 years now, but never really took the effort of trying fruit machine emulation.

I come here mainly to gain knowledge and have some fun :)

#832 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 08:06 PM

Welcome to the forum.

Hold the bells mate.

#833 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 10:04 PM

Hi all. I'm into emulation for about 20 years now, but never really took the effort of trying fruit machine emulation.

I come here mainly to gain knowledge and have some fun :)

I'd take a few month off work-

Then u'l be able to fully enjoy all the slots.  :err:

Have fun!

Jay

Edited by gemini17, 22 May 2016 - 10:05 PM.

#834 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 08:35 PM

Welcome to the site!

#835 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 23 May 2016 - 09:34 PM

hi and welcome enjoy your stay

#836 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 04:23 PM

Welcome to the forum.

I think you are on-the-ball there Tommy....a member for 4 years and a 1st post.

Welcome to the site!

As above!

hi and welcome enjoy your stay

Ditto!

#837 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:50 PM

maybe he;s shy lol. took me about a week to post now i can't shut up wonder which is better!

#838 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 03:51 PM

maybe he;s shy lol. took me about a week to post now i can't shut up wonder which is better!

lol ;)

You carry on fella.

#839 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 26 May 2016 - 05:14 PM

keeps the place looking busy lol

#840 kamber

kamber

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:29 PM

Hi everyone!

I used to use fruit machine emulators years ago and almost purchased 2 real machines the other day, I thought i'd be better off emulating them as i'm sure it's got much better than it used to be years ago, and from the photos i've seen it certainly is! This way I can see which machines I like best before purchasing them :-)

Looking forward to enjoying fruit machine emulation and interacting with you guys who are well into the scene already.

Peace out,

Kamber.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users