Bellfruit - RANDOM SPINNER

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#21 Dunhamzzz

Dunhamzzz

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 02:32 AM

its an emptier sort of, more of a way of getting lotsa of free credits which in turn, would empty the machine.

Its not been chipped for shit around here, I here the next spot thats getting hit 2mo (sunday) is kings lynn

#22 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 11:14 AM

maybe i'm wrong but i thought an emptier was a way of emptying the machine by playing the machine in a certain way legally and not by playing the machine illegally ie gaining free credits.

baz

#23 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 11:35 AM

maybe i'm wrong but i thought an emptier was a way of emptying the machine by playing the machine in a certain way legally and not by playing the machine illegally ie gaining free credits.

baz

i thought gaining free credits is classed as theft of electric.. i know i am correct on this.

#24 TheMission

TheMission

• New Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 02:14 PM

its all bell fruit sec 16 machines

if anyone from bell fruit is on here then here is a bit of code for free you might want to try

if((current_credit>=current_stake) && (autostart == 1 || start_button ==1)
{
now go and do your start reels spinning routine

its not rocket science

Except that this won't compile Gary 'cause you've missed out a ')'.

Just too tempting mate!:)

#25 GaryMPU34

GaryMPU34

ex layout designer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 312 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 03:53 PM

aww bugger, least it will not give away free money :) Anyway I was in holiday mode, coding head has been removed and put in a box for a week.

Shows I have a bit to learn still ;)

#26 missperfect

missperfect

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 06:45 PM

all these machines in yorkshire have all been emptied random spinner monopoly and any other 500 jp machine by bell fruit you would be lucky to find one on now i was told if cought doing it theres nothing anyone can do apart from ask you to leave. because you still play it by the way of a coin.put £2 in select max stake then add 10p press collect £2 comes out the you press start and play all 20 win lines for 10p someone will have made a fortune.

#27 darren222

darren222

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 01:48 AM

that the machine has is a slight fault with the programming of the credit setting and nothing to do with the %.

baz

slight? its a complete fu**up lol and is £500 of credits for £10 not classed as an emptier ;) (im talking hi-roller here) and how come it works on monopoly if its mazooma? :cool: code sharing i guess. I got caught doing hr and they said " why are you collecting your money straight away, if your trying to do that cheat it wont work anymore" and yet it was working still :)

#28 darren222

darren222

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 01:56 AM

Insert £2 and select £2 per spin game. Collect the £2 and at the same time insert 10p. Gets you a £2 game for 10p

Repeat until empty.

more info barxfan? pm preferably like, i know the mtr's and that and have been doing hi-roller, im getting nowhere with monopoly's and rs's though :rolleyes: few of which are chipped

#29 jos

jos

_ T.C.B. _

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 11:42 AM

according some bLoG ... i sell the link on ebay ... heheh

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Critical Upgrade BELL FRUIT Random Spinner
You will need to upgrade to the latest Flash update from Bell Fruit Games Ltd.
if you have the S16 machine Random Spinner.

This will stop the 'Collect stake / Free Game' fraud.

http://amusements.bl...214094358679315

#30 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 11:53 AM

ok, so its the product of sloppy programming yes?

so, if i went out and did this, and managed to win a few hundred by this `system` would it be fraud?

its like a machine in my old local, some bright spark found out that if you inserted 5p into the 30p/£25 machine, it game you 50 credits. that must be fraud aswell??

#31 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 12:11 PM

yep its fraud by deception

#32 Magz

Magz

• Regulars
  • 887 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 02:05 PM

Tricky to prosecute though - does anyone know of a successful prosecution for doing this?

#33 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 02:27 PM

Hi all

I dont see how this can be called a fraud, for it to be fraud there would have to be no input of cash, in this case you still have to put a 10p in the machine to make it work, therefore cash is still being inserted, now if some programmer at BFM cannot be arsed to check his code, and further than this if the people who should check the code after this missed this error, (and following the embarassing court case regarding cops and robbers many years ago), you would have though BFM more than any other would be very careful in checking there code. I cannot see how this can be classed a fraud, Now i would suspect this was done on purpose, after all how was this discovered if not leaked from within BFM. As i for one would not think of bunging £2 in a machine turning on all of the lines and then collecting and banging a 10p while collecting just to see what happens, and then jump for joy when the thing spinns and i win lots of dosh for my 10p. I suspect this may have been delibertey coded for what ever reason.

CLiff C

#34 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 04:02 PM

CLiff C

Sorry you are so wrong....

Quote Police Powers,

Obtaining Services By Deception (Arrestable Offence)
It Is An Offence:
by any deception in
(i) words or
(ii) conduct
to dishonestly obtain services from another.

A service is obtained where the other is induced to confer a benifit by doing some act OR causing or permitting some act to be done, on the understanding that the benifit has been or will be paid for.

------------------------

The services I would say are of the machine...

#35 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 04:11 PM

or if the machine don't fall in this class try.....

Going Equipped To Steal. (Arrestable Offence)

It is an offence for any person, when not in his place of abode, to have with him any article for use in the course of, or in connection with any burglary, theft or cheat.

..............I'd say having Two quid and a pocket of 5p's is in the eyes of PACE reasonable to suspect if you repeatedly do it.

#36 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 04:23 PM

and as i quoted also, theft of electricity.

ady is correct 100% about the deception thing.

also bell fruit is fecking huge manuafacturer with 100's if not 1000's of machines. i have been to the site meself so i know how big there operation's are.

this is why programme updates are done to remove any hickup the manuafacturers make.

lincsleisure1

#37 g-man

g-man

• New Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 06:54 PM

I see.
Caught in possession of a pocketful of 10ps.
I'd really like to see *that one* stand up in court. :rolleyes:

Actually I'd *really* like to see this make it to the courts.
Even better on the front page of the tabloids - it's about time the incompetence and corruption of the fruit machine industry was unmasked.

Apart from BellFruit making (yet another) monumental cock up, aren't these S16s on dodgy legal ground as it is?

I'm not sure if they break the letter of the law, but I'm fairly sure they break the spirit.

I've never played one, but I have no sympathy whatsoever for the operators and manus who, through sheer greed and opportunism,build them and site them.

#38 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 07:00 PM

I see.

Even better on the front page of the tabloids - it's about time the incompetence and corruption of the fruit machine industry was unmasked.

Hmmm I see sarcasm.....

You didn't read the reply properly did you!

I know the law darn better than you--believe me! should it be witnessed that this was done on Three or Four occassions then YES it would stand ;)

#39 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 07:13 PM

first of all yeah it would stand in court if you have been caught on camera doing it and witnessed by more than one person.

and this whole legallity of section 16 machines is getting a bit boring.

the coin op manu industry is so well regulated and these machines have been on the cards for years that the goverment and customs and excise have been involved all the time so the machines in question are 100% legal.

some fruit machine players seem to think that they will always win big on machines and when a new concept comes along they question it because they cant get used to idea that they may not win every time they play.

punter comes into the arcade with say £100 quid spends it on a section 16 machine and wins only small amounts and nothing over the £100 quid,they end up losing their money,they then complain that there must be something wrong with the machine or its not playing the way it should.
why does the punter decide how a machine should play????
everybody cant win all the time!!!!!!!!
these machines are random machines!
if i am proved wrong in this case then i will be very dissapointed in the industry as a whole but these machines were in the pipeline for the last 4 years and they have been in production in other countries for many more years than that.

sorry its a bit off topic from the original thread but the how legal a section 16 machine is now getting on my tits.

baz

#40 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 07:14 PM

I see.

Apart from BellFruit making (yet another) monumental cock up, aren't these S16s on dodgy legal ground as it is?

I'm not sure if they break the letter of the law, but I'm fairly sure they break the spirit.

I've never played one, but I have no sympathy whatsoever for the operators and manus who, through sheer greed and opportunism,build them and site them.

try subscribing to coinslot and u may get the front page as u requested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users