122 replies to this topic

#21 GaryMPU34

GaryMPU34

ex layout designer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 312 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 04:55 PM

All red hot fevers are been taken down to £500 jackpot. It depends on which symbol is missing out of the 9 7s as to what you will be paid. I think it is totally possible that you will get only 325 for 8 of the 9 7s. Turning the refill key and pressing the stake button will tell you what the last stake played was.

Concept will be bringing out a sec 16 bar x with a 500 quid jackpot as soon as the programmer gets off his arse and gets the program finished which is looking a very nice profile from the tests so far with a wider range of wins than red hot fever offers

#22 eFRUITY

eFRUITY

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 06:34 PM

Let us know when you are sorted bud i will come down to the opening ceremony, but you must have all your fruitys on 92% :p lol

#23 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 09:12 PM

well, to be honest, the minimum would probably be 90-92%

some may think thats suicide, but when you concider the faster play of lo-techs, the money is re-invested and makes the same returns. i`ll post some more news in the future, off to see the site again tommorow and get in touch with the landlord.

#24 GaryMPU34

GaryMPU34

ex layout designer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 312 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 10:13 PM

sec 16 machines have proved people will shovel stupid amounts of money into machines if they know there is a 94-96% pay back. They still take the money in the end and the player feels like he has had a good game. The first arcade in an area that sets all the machines to mid 90% range will take the most money and always be busy

#25 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 05:44 PM

geeze, £5000 just for the planning application. hmm

how much float money do you recon is needed for, say 30 machines?? mixed hi/lo trch £5`ers and s16`s ??

#26 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 06:49 PM

why the fecking hell did you quote the whole bloody text?

I won't....

I think this whole thread is Bull-shit

#27 moneymad martian

moneymad martian

• New Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 07:03 PM

The existing partner has previously owned something like the large fun park in Blackpool pleasure beach, and has been in the game for some 20 year.

Erm would that be the large fun park Blackpool Pleasure Beach, owned and operated by the same family (the Thompsons) since 1896? I thought when I read that something maybe arye. Call me a bit of a psynic but heyho...

Even all the arcades in Blackpool Pleasure Beach are operated by the Thompsons. I know this for fact. The park did have game stall concessionaires, but has operated it's own arcades for a long time. The last concessionaire arcades the Company had were at sister parks Morecambe Pleasure Park (now defunct) and Southport Pleasureland. These were years ago though.

http://www.blackpool...ark/history.php

#28 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 09:05 PM

someone rattle adydb`s cage?

no, it was down in east-sussex.. miles away from blackpool

sorry to see that some people, without provecation, think this thread is bullshit. this is not about proving things to people on here, its about me starting my own business. once ive got things rolling, i`ll private mail the people who backed me.

sorry to the other administrators and decent members, for apparently wasting their time.

#29 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 10:34 PM

When I'm more sober I'll read the small points of this thread!

I won 3-0 and 2-1 at darts tonight, and only bought the darts on the way back from handing my notice in at Argos at 3pm... so am a little worse for wear... I forgot the... ummm... player afflicted with 'deferred success' had to buy the winner a drink :)

Even more amazing when I went from 26g to 21g, considering I was throwing 31g last year :)
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#30 Jimmy_mac

Jimmy_mac

Court Jester

• Regulars
  • 1649 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 03:26 PM

When I'm more sober I'll read the small points of this thread!

I won 3-0 and 2-1 at darts tonight, and only bought the darts on the way back from handing my notice in at Argos at 3pm... so am a little worse for wear... I forgot the... ummm... player afflicted with 'deferred success' had to buy the winner a drink :)

Even more amazing when I went from 26g to 21g, considering I was throwing 31g last year :)

And the top award for this years 'i went so far off topic i need to catch a taxi back' goes to :D

#31 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 04:23 PM

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

You should have read another thread of mine when Ady said I went off topic on 99% of threads and that I did this day in and day out.
BEAT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#32 Jimmy_mac

Jimmy_mac

Court Jester

• Regulars
  • 1649 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 04:28 PM

nope fraid it still gonna have to go to ben, this award was for how far off topic as opposed to how often off topic. Dont worry i'll get an award made up for you too, can pick it up at the annual Fruit Emu awards gala dinner. Being hosted in the shell club in Birkenhead this coming february :D

#33 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 04:30 PM

Well thanks anyway! I don't think I live near Birkenhead if it's not down south.

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#34 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 04:31 PM

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

You should have read another thread of mine when Ady said I went off topic on 99% of threads and that I did this day in and day out.
BEAT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

lol ok I swallow that then CrAzYbAr.....

Yep the dart's takes it ;)

#35 barxfan

barxfan

• Regulars
  • 156 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 06:25 PM

someone rattle adydb`s cage?

no, it was down in east-sussex.. miles away from blackpool

sorry to see that some people, without provecation, think this thread is bullshit. this is not about proving things to people on here, its about me starting my own business. once ive got things rolling, i`ll private mail the people who backed me.

sorry to the other administrators and decent members, for apparently wasting their time.

Good on you mate and good luck with the business.

#36 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 06:47 PM

Good on you mate and good luck with the business.

PMSL......................Yeah good luck nails matie..........

Rip us all off fella ....... :D

It was Arcades that ruined my life..................I really really wish you all the best.

#37 dave1de

dave1de

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 06:54 PM

nah nails trys to rip off arcades too :D infact his system won me £250 profit from £5 jp monopoly's (only £5 jp's cos the stake money was low) over the course of the summer.

I suggest you dont add any golden game's or clones to the arcade though ;)
Posted Image

#38 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 07:04 PM

nah nails trys to rip off arcades too :D infact his system won me £250 profit from £5 jp monopoly's (only £5 jp's cos the stake money was low) over the course of the summer.

I suggest you dont add any golden game's or clones to the arcade though ;)

ROFL.......................Now that makes such good business sense.....

In my eye's, if this dream was made reality......AVOID...as all the machines would be chipped to the hilt......

Unless PT05 was there hu NAILS........ ;)

#39 dave1de

dave1de

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 07:27 PM

Was that trying to imply nales was ..........*sigh*

ARGHHHH f**ckin limewire is taking ages, im getting annoyed with it.
Posted Image

#40 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 07:35 PM

Was that trying to imply nales was ..........*sigh*

ARGHHHH f**ckin limewire is taking ages, im getting annoyed with it.

*Sigh* being a typical arcade owner screwing every penny from us?...then yeah....

dave1de...lick any more up Nails ass and you'll get stuck mate :D

Arcade owners are really there to do us a favour arn't they......

Nails......good luck my friend.......Hope you go bust!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users