• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 pete_w

pete_w

• Administrators
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 04:45 PM

Just to let you know that the MFME site is now reopened. Feel free to pop over some time and you never know what you might find there ;)

http://www.mfme.co.uk

Visit the MPU Mecca @ http://www.fruitemu.co.uk for all your old fruity needs.

#2 ross

ross

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 04:49 PM

fecking sweet mfmev3 WIP loving it :D and bwb cracked cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Toddyuk

Toddyuk

æ„›

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1279 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 04:53 PM

Brilliant MFMEv3 :) , Particularly like the 1280 resizing allowing these to work on 1024 screen res..

Mint Cheers

Toddy
Posted Image

#4 Jimmy_mac

Jimmy_mac

Court Jester

• Regulars
  • 1649 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 04:53 PM

fantastic stufff cheers fella,

a resize option!!!!! :eek:

could this mean the end to all those threads of why does it not fit my screen.....bliss :D

#5 dtrmad2004

dtrmad2004

Total

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 05:13 PM

a resize option!!!!! :eek:

could this mean the end to all those threads of why does it not fit my screen.....bliss :D

Hmm probably not, the n00b's are there to annoy us.:D

Anyway great news now that mfme is back open hopefully we will see some new releases because of the new features.

Andy
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://profile.mygam...trmad2004'></a>Posted Image</a><br /><br />Don't gamble with the Recession!

#6 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 05:26 PM

anyone got any working bwb layouts??
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 GaryMPU34

GaryMPU34

ex layout designer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 312 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 05:30 PM

Dont look at me, this is the first time I have seen V3 as well. What I am wondering is if V3 is player only then how can you create a BWB layout? Is it going to be load a blank layout into v3 with rom running, work out lamps reels etc and then create in v2.0 without roms running? Might be a while before we see any hi tech bwbs if thats the case.

Still, all good news

#8 frankie4fingers

frankie4fingers

I need beer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 361 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 05:31 PM

I thought someone was having a wind-up. Fecking bloody hell.
Posted Image

#9 GaryMPU34

GaryMPU34

ex layout designer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 312 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 05:32 PM

Oh and for all you people that use a front end and asked for it, esc to quit is now an option on the preferences screen

#10 frankie4fingers

frankie4fingers

I need beer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 361 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 05:42 PM

I think the resize feature is absolute class
Posted Image

#11 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 05:49 PM

The resize feature is absolutely f**king stunning. Sorry, I wouldn't normally swear, but holy f**king s**t.

PS For those that haven't already worked it out, while the thread is called 'MFMEv3 WIP', the current version of MFMEv3 is in the downloads section of the site :)
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#12 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 05:51 PM

need to reregister at mfme to post that 5 out of 11 layouts tried in mfme v3 failed to load or blue screened with vwin32 errors, even though they run in mfme v2...Oh joy.

With the lack of design tools i think this version will be resigned to the unused folder on my hdd....:(
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#13 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 05:56 PM

The resize feature is absolutely f**king stunning. Sorry, I wouldn't normally swear, but holy f**king s**t.

PS For those that haven't already worked it out, while the thread is called 'MFMEv3 WIP', the current version of MFMEv3 is in the downloads section of the site :)

Have to agree with ye there mate...i never f***in swear myself but the auto resize feature on this is perfect for lazy bastards like myself..that can never be arsed right click properties...blah blah..good work guys ;)

#14 jos

jos

_ T.C.B. _

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 06:11 PM

i guess i lost it ....
mine crashed sev. times - label bla bla does not exist _ CRASHED
hmmm weird cause i got the latest directx and sh like that / which without probz run other more heavy appz
Maybe2do with the layout -- which i did not check yet

And things like speedsettings for instance ? not needed anymore ?

BUT AT LEAST THIS SCROLLER @ STARTUP = G O N E /// after switching it OffCourse _

#15 Smiley

Smiley

Nearly Brilliant

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 06:24 PM

Oh and for all you people that use a front end and asked for it, esc to quit is now an option on the preferences screen

WOOOHOOO!
Sounds great!

What about the F9 info bar?
Can that be set to be hidden on startup?

I'm off to download it now anyway, so I'll find out soon.

What a great surprise this release was. :) :) :)

Smiley.
Posted Image

#16 renoufchr

renoufchr

Arcade Mod

• Regulars
  • 396 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 06:25 PM

mine hasnt crashed yet
i buy a bloody big monitor the other day for FME and look what gets released!
lol
thanks for tyhe great release

#17 GaryMPU34

GaryMPU34

ex layout designer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 312 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 06:30 PM

WOOOHOOO!
Sounds great!

What about the F9 info bar?
Can that be set to be hidden on startup?

I'm off to download it now anyway, so I'll find out soon.

What a great surprise this release was. :) :) :)

Smiley.

Yes, F9 removes the info but the options on the prefs screen to auto remove them does not work

I have started to try settings for mamewah and have resonable results. when I get the laptop out I will post some config settings for mamewah for others to play with

#18 GaryMPU34

GaryMPU34

ex layout designer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 312 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 06:31 PM

mine hasnt crashed yet
i buy a bloody big monitor the other day for FME and look what gets released!
lol
thanks for tyhe great release

try this then, turn monitor on side, use a windows rotate option if your GFX card supports it and enjoy full screen with correct aspect ratio. If you have a touch screen as well then forget the keyboard and mouse and just press the buttons on screen

#19 ross

ross

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 06:47 PM

has anybody got a bwb rom working yet i have tried two so far and both give a 5.2chr problem or a 2.1 reel opto problem

#20 pete_w

pete_w

• Administrators
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 06:51 PM

has anybody got a bwb rom working yet i have tried two so far and both give a 5.2chr problem or a 2.1 reel opto problem

Unfortunately we jumped the gun a bit on this one :( - The BWB support is there but its not possible to do a layout yet due to the opto error in v2 :(

Hopefully something for the future :)

Visit the MPU Mecca @ http://www.fruitemu.co.uk for all your old fruity needs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users