#1 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 06:56 PM

Anyone interested?

This is the original £25 set of 3 Decals from Barcrest, not laminated scans, photocopies, or anything like that.

P&P Will be :

£2 for 2nd Class Recorded
£2.50 for 1st Class Standard
£3 for 1st Class Recorded [normally arrives within 24 hours of posting, will need a signature!]

I can take Cash, Paypal, Cheques [although I wait for these to clear before posting, which can take a while!] and Postal Orders [never had one before, always willing to try new things ;)]

If you want to turn a £5/£8/£15 AP into the £25 one you will also need [or may also have fitted] a Variable Stakes & Prizes Key or a fixed £25 Jackpot Key. I don't have any spares, but you can get one for say £4ish inc delivery quite easily.

These decals are not 'brand new' but are in very good condition :)

Normally I'd sell them for about £25 but thought I'd stick em on here a little cheaper :)

Attached Files

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#2 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 07:54 PM

hi ben, i don't suppose u gotta £5 set of decal's for a barcrest frenzy av you?

#3 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 10:26 PM

Sorry buddy, not at the minute. If you have a £15 set it should be possible to Photoshop it but if not, I guess you could call shitloads of suppliers and either get some scans/modded decals sent to you by email or snail mail?
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#4 kensplace2

kensplace2

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 12:33 AM

Considering how cheap it must be for barcrest to have the decals printed, its always amazes me how much they charge for replacements. After all its IN THEIR INTEREST to have machines that look good, and are up to date, with the prizes the owner wants shown....

Saying that, its a nice price for these ones, seeing as barcrest charges a lot more :) Im tempted to go for them, as I have most of that machine, but have a few other priorities to go for first :(

Im pissed :) so is my other half, which is a first for her for a long time, so im off now, this is fun!

#5 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 06:05 PM

i think barcrest and other companies charge so much for decals is because they dont have a stockpile of decals just lying around.
when someone requests some decals they have to print them up just for them.
if you think about it you shouldn't really need replacement decals unless some one has nicked them.

btw
i still have a pile of £25.00 decals lying around for various machines.

baz

#6 tracey2

tracey2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 390 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 06:15 PM

Bazpeeb, love the chuckle shuffle avatar LOL
Well I jumped into the river
Too many times to make it home
I'm out here on my own, an drifting all alone
If it doesn't show give it time
To read between the lines

#7 CoasterDesignerpro

CoasterDesignerpro

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 06:28 PM

Bell Fruit printed me some £5 decals for my Monopoly for £7.50, and they arrived the next day.

Mark

#8 Jamesbond_007838

Jamesbond_007838

Option Explicit

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 348 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 07:03 PM

Bell Fruit printed me some £5 decals for my Monopoly for £7.50, and they arrived the next day.

Mark

That must be because the machine is so new. And BFM's support arent as anti-home use as Barcrest are.

#9 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 07:11 PM

Mark

I fail to believe that - when you say 'printed', do you mean laminated paper versions?

IMHO they are not allowed to sell spares of any sort to the public?
Ben

#10 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 07:38 PM

i sold frenzy today for a nice little tidy sum, and it was sold as a £15 jackpotter. so i no longer require a £5 set of decal's. thanks guys

but

now i am looking for a full set of who wants to be a legionnaire £5 decal set.

any helpers?

thanks guys

#11 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 07:41 PM

I fail to believe that - when you say 'printed', do you mean laminated paper versions?

IMHO they are not allowed to sell spares of any sort to the public?

i agree with u ben, they are NOT allowed to sell to the public nomatter what spares they require.

they only sell if you are trade and have an account with them.

#12 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 08:34 PM

we just sold a legionairre machine today set up on £5.00 jackpot.

if i knew this yesterday i could have got them for you.

i know this doesn't help you but its just the coincidence of it.

baz

#13 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 09:17 PM

we just sold a legionairre machine today set up on £5.00 jackpot.

if i knew this yesterday i could have got them for you.

i know this doesn't help you but its just the coincidence of it.

baz

lol....baz

i was gonna post it on the forums yesterday. but thought frenzy had to come first. oh well maybe next time.
if u come across another maybe in p/x or summin and there's a £5er inside, then please let me know. i will pay whatever for a £5 decal set.

thanks baz

#14 fightstar

fightstar

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 04:20 PM

Decals for High Flyer £25 jp?

don't mine paying, anyone have photo copies or anything which i could use would be great help, could pay

#15 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:56 PM

just give them away, tight sod.

#16 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 08:58 PM

just give them away, tight sod.

Me? This was posted two years ago. Not my fault some clueless sod bumps up an old thread to ask for decals for a totally unrelated machine.
Ben

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users