9 replies to this topic

#1 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 07:27 PM

Posted Image Download Here

After 200 JPS, 48 Tinnies and countless hours I got there!

Please take a moment to view the 'Read me' file.

My first 1280 thanks to some suggestions on my WIP notes....Have to agree guy's sure better than 1024'ing it!

To all you youngsters have a try at these old 80's machines, you won't win vast amounts...£2 repeat 3 times leave it for a week!!!...but they are good fun!

The only fault i'm aware of is the Token button don't work...Mabey thats because I couldn't find it!

Think this is my best work to date.....Dedicated to my Mum, 3 years today who I miss bad....and to Maggie xx

Attached Files

• Attached File  REL.JPG   106.05KB   262 downloads

#2 jay2

jay2

Boing Boing

• Regulars
  • 706 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 07:31 PM

Nice one adydb.
these were from the best era for fruities.

#3 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 07:58 PM

Cheers dude....
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 Big_G123

Big_G123

Smog Monster

• Regulars
  • 212 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 08:02 PM

looks good just about to download was not keen on these older machines at first but after playong a couple of them for a while i have to say i am starting to like them

Big_G

#5 baz

baz

Busy ...

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 08:50 PM

Quality !

#6 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 09:33 PM

Good job Ady.

When I first loaded this up I noticed that the speed was slower than it should be. That's because the reels need converting.

If you convert the reels to the newer reel type it will be much faster and won't be affected too much by the amount of transparency that's being used.

Just up the reel-size to 160 after they have been converted and it will be fine.

By the way, the button number for the 20p insert on this is 45.

Well done. :)

#7 mocochoco

mocochoco

• Regulars
  • 1380 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 09:47 PM

good job ady....cheers m8:)

#8 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 03:59 AM

Good job Ady.

When I first loaded this up I noticed that the speed was slower than it should be. That's because the reels need converting.

If you convert the reels to the newer reel type it will be much faster and won't be affected too much by the amount of transparency that's being used.

Just up the reel-size to 160 after they have been converted and it will be fine.

By the way, the button number for the 20p insert on this is 45.

Well done. :)

Thanks very much for the info ploggy....i'll get it altereded. Glad it's enjoyed

#9 dtrmad2004

dtrmad2004

Total

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 11:59 AM

nice one ady plays well just the noises alone bring back old memories even though im only 25 lol i can remember pumping in all the little money i had in the time for very little return
maybe you could send the layout to the bloke who you got the machine from.
andy
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://profile.mygam...trmad2004'></a>Posted Image</a><br /><br />Don't gamble with the Recession!

#10 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 06:15 PM

Well done mate. A nice looking DX. One thats now the 'definitive' of this particular machine far exceeding anything that has come before it :) .

Much appreciation too for the time and legwork taken in this creation. A class machine that plays an excellent game (until action nudges show up lol). Even with it's low jackpot, it's still a major event when a jackpot is reached. For those not familiar with this type of machine, you let the 'Action Nudges' fill to the top and take the £2 repeater only. ;)

Thanks again Ady. Excellent work!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users