Crown jester clone queery

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jackpot7

jackpot7

• Regulars
  • 138 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 11:17 PM

Was just thinking about the different Crown Jester clones that were released when i was younger.

Crown Jester. <-- obviously :)

Then there was one that had big blue 7's that were wild... cannot remember the name ( i thought it was called magic 7's.. but that appears to now be a Bar- X clone ).

Then there was one with all cherries and i cannot remember its bloody name :(

Sorry if i posted this in the wrong forum or got any ones hopes up. It's just really bugging me and i  thought you guys might have some knowledge. Thanks in advance :)

Oh and they were all made by Electrocoin and were also in the same cabinet as Crown Jester. :)

(BAR)(BAR)(BAR)

#2 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 12:02 AM

It was called Magic 7 fella.   Great machine these.  By Famous Games :)

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#3 jackpot7

jackpot7

• Regulars
  • 138 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:38 AM

Cheers Fuzion :)

Now what was the one called with just cherries as the winners? iirc it had a nice little streak in it too.

(BAR)(BAR)(BAR)

#4 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 12:28 PM

Can't remember the name, there were some flyers of all these old Famous games machines kicking around.  I remember playing a version of one of these machines in the older Bar X cab too.

Yeah all these had those nice streaks.  Usually triggered from the jackpot.    We had a load of units around here,  some operators used to leave them low in tokens purposely, when low in tokens you couldn't get the jackpot naturally, you had to get creative.   But usually it unlocked the streak as it couldn't streak until a jackpot was achieved.

J

#5 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 04:20 PM

Cheers Fuzion :)

Now what was the one called with just cherries as the winners? iirc it had a nice little streak in it too.

Maybe this one   golden cherry 

http://www.fruit-emu...-golden-cherry/

#6 jackpot7

jackpot7

• Regulars
  • 138 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:35 PM

Nope not that one Hitthesix. It was basically a crown Jester but with all cherries. Long time ago they had one in Monte Carlo, Southend on Sea. It is bugging the hell out of me now lol

(BAR)(BAR)(BAR)

#7 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 03:59 PM

I remember one that was in a taller cab similar to Blue Chip. It was called Lucky 5's. Was a clone, played exactly the same. Loved these machines.

I've been working on a classic for Crown Jester and have it in a playable stake. Hopefully will work on it more once I've finished my 777 Heaven DX 😊

Would love to get some images for Crown Jester as I would rather make a graphic layout. These games were brilliant, those sounds, lovely.

J

#8 jackpot7

jackpot7

• Regulars
  • 138 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 05:58 PM

Cool! :D

yeah i think a lot of the old £4.80 jackpot machines were very good, especially the lo tech ones. looking forward to your release of Crown Jester matey.

(BAR)(BAR)(BAR)

#9 jackpot7

jackpot7

• Regulars
  • 138 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 07:29 PM

Was trying to find a decent pic of a Crown Jester for you mate. Can't find any :(

(BAR)(BAR)(BAR)

#10 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 10:38 PM

Something will turn up eventually.

J

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users