• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1187 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:48 AM

The Day of Reckoning is upon us!

Well not upon ALL of us, and not today I don't think, but for a certain someone that day will be soon, very soon! ;)

Sorry for the cryptic post, but without naming names (yet) I wanted to let the offending party know the following...

Those in the know, already know!

Those that want to know, will know in time!

Those that needed to know, now know, and will be getting to know you very soon, I shouldn't wonder.

Lies, BS and Law breaking creep up and bite you on the backside, just when you least expect it.

So I would keep yours well padded if I were you ;)

You have a nice day now :)

Oh and remember.... the truth is out there.... all of it!

Well most of it and the rest soon will be. :)

#2 stardust

stardust

Hi, I'm Daryl... Enough said

• Regulars
  • 493 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:05 PM

You've been watching too many Ancient Aliens like I do... :p lol x

Welcome to the world

of Daryl... ;)

My website <-- take a ganders! :D

My Twitter <-- because I'm a 'twit!  :bigeyes19:

My Facebook <-- because I'm always there...

----------------------------------------------------------------

...and now - the revamped and updated:

Fruit-Emu on Facebook

Exactly how I meant the page to be when I created it three years ago...

with thanks to Alex (aaamusements)

*** Updated with all the latest that is happening here at Fruit Emu;

*** Competitions for the forums;

*** Encouraging new members to join up and take part in the fun here at the Fruit Emu forums;

Pop over if you have a Facebook account...

and support us there on our community page!

#3 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1187 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:08 PM

I've never even heard of it, but might have to google it now you mentioned it mate :)

#4 RHM

RHM

• Silver Supporters
  • 163 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 05:00 PM

What are you talking about?

#5 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

The Wallpaper

• Regulars
  • 723 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:05 PM

What are you talking about?

Either Chasnbons has been at the Sherry, finally lost his marbles or he knows something we don't !!!!!!!!!!

I guess it's the latter, so spill the beans matey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For every silver lining, there's a cloud.

#6 evo1

evo1

• Silver Supporters
  • 341 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:12 PM

Either Chasnbons has been at the Sherry, finally lost his marbles or he knows something we don't !!!!!!!!!!

I guess it's the latter, so spill the beans matey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or can of worms!!

Edited by evo1, 10 January 2018 - 08:12 PM.

#7 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4414 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:26 PM

lost me at hello...

#8 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1526 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:45 PM

lost me at hello...

Attached Files

Posted Image

#9 unclechicken

unclechicken

• Regulars
  • 305 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:56 AM

Sounds like something to do with the DVD's on eBay probably.

Attached Files

Edited by unclechicken, 11 January 2018 - 01:59 AM.

#10 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1187 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:59 AM

You're on the right lines, but sadly this time we aren't talking the few quid for a DVD.

We are talking 100's and in some cases 1000's if people have bought certain things.

This time we (there are a few of us) know exactly who the guy is!

I'm giving him time to reply and make up excuses etc, which will all be proved to be just more lies, and also for him to delete the incriminating content he's posted, which is a waste of time as screen shots and videos of everything have been taken.

It's very similar to the DVD selling in that why should someone else profit from things they get from others for free, but on a much larger scale!

This scene is supposed (or so I thought) to be one of sharing things so that everyone who wants stuff can have it for free, for helping each other out and not one for begging, stealing or 'borrowing' as much as you can.  Promising things in return and then not supplying what was promised and using the things you have obtained through the above methods purely for your own financial gain and fcuk everybody else!

Time is running out for him to come forward and be honest for once admit what he's done!

#11 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 412 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:36 AM

Anyone else not give a toss what this is about?

#12 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Gold Supporters
  • 1010 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:03 AM

You're on the right lines, but sadly this time we aren't talking the few quid for a DVD.

We are talking 100's and in some cases 1000's if people have bought certain things.

This time we (there are a few of us) know exactly who the guy is!

I'm giving him time to reply and make up excuses etc, which will all be proved to be just more lies, and also for him to delete the incriminating content he's posted, which is a waste of time as screen shots and videos of everything have been taken.

It's very similar to the DVD selling in that why should someone else profit from things they get from others for free, but on a much larger scale!

This scene is supposed (or so I thought) to be one of sharing things so that everyone who wants stuff can have it for free, for helping each other out and not one for begging, stealing or 'borrowing' as much as you can.  Promising things in return and then not supplying what was promised and using the things you have obtained through the above methods purely for your own financial gain and fcuk everybody else!

Time is running out for him to come forward and be honest for once admit what he's done!

Given the tone of your posts why the f*** would this supposed person come on here and try to engage in any sort of dialogue on the subject?  You've already stated that you won't be interested in what they've got to say.  You seem to be absolutely loving the attention from this, really salivating over it all.  Grow up for f***'s sake.  Even money on Stardust being one of the next 3 posts...

Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

#13 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1187 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:24 AM

You seem to be absolutely loving the attention from this, really salivating over it all.  Grow up for f***'s sake.  Even money on Stardust being one of the next 3 posts...

You're wrong, but ok no problem.

Discussion closed.

Not sure why you felt the need to bring Daryl into this though!

Attached File  FE Snip01.JPG   18KB   6 downloads

#14 cashbox1

cashbox1

vegetable rights and peace ...

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2168 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:05 AM

You're wrong, but ok no problem.

Discussion closed.

Not sure why you felt the need to bring Daryl into this though!

attachicon.gifFE Snip01.JPG

im not normally one to comment on arguments and bitchfests- you are always going to get keyboard warriors on forums no matter what,i dont see stevedude mentioning Daryl in ANYTHING he typed - chas you drew attention to yourself with your opening post- if you have something to say then say it - dont string it out like a f*****g five part special of The Bill... and while you`re all arguing over whatever,spare a thought for the guy that owns this site....

Wizard brings out a fantastic new emulator but it doesnt seem enough....someone has to upset the apple cart...FFS start behaving like responsible adults and not a bunch of petulant schoolkids.....

heavy.......

#15 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7273 posts

Donator

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:12 AM

Very true cashbox1.
I've been here myself many times and chasnbons doesn't normally beat around the bush, he says how it is!

Whatever this person's done or supposed to have done for financial gain yes true it isn't what fme is about and shouldn't happen full stop!
But as cashbox1 states " don't string it out" it isn't good for the the community and it's only causing friction amongst the dedicated few.
If you don't want to name names then why bring the subject up and what has this "offender" actually done before we take them out for the vultures to feed on.

Have you the concrete evidence of their actions.

Edited by vectra666, 11 January 2018 - 11:13 AM.

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#16 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1187 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:28 AM

im not normally one to comment on arguments and bitchfests- you are always going to get keyboard warriors on forums no matter what,i dont see stevedude mentioning Daryl in ANYTHING he typed - chas you drew attention to yourself with your opening post- if you have something to say then say it - dont string it out like a f*****g five part special of The Bill... and while you`re all arguing over whatever,spare a thought for the guy that owns this site....

Wizard brings out a fantastic new emulator but it doesnt seem enough....someone has to upset the apple cart...FFS start behaving like responsible adults and not a bunch of petulant schoolkids.....

If you don't see stevedude mentioing Daryl then you haven't looked hard enough!

Put your cursor on the last word in his post, drag it to the right and you will see what he put about Daryl!

I noticed it when I tried to highlight the part of the post I wanted to quote!

I don't make things up, it's there for everyone to see if they look.

Very true cashbox1.
I've been here myself many times and chasnbons doesn't normally beat around the bush, he says how it is!

Whatever this person's done or supposed to have done for financial gain yes true it isn't what fme is about and shouldn't happen full stop!
But as cashbox1 states " don't string it out" it isn't good for the the community and it's only causing friction amongst the dedicated few.
If you don't want to name names then why bring the subject up and what has this "offender" actually done before we take them out for the vultures to feed on.

Are you seriously that thick to not realise there must be 'reasons' why he's not been named in public yet?

As you say yourself I'm not normally one to beat about the bush, but in this case as yet I have no other option until enquiries by other parties have been carried out.

The sole aim of my initial post was to let the guy know that he won't be getting away with what he's done, as he's on here and I think the Mecca, but possibly under a different name on there.

These are now the only 2 places I'm certain he visits, so I didn't really have much option but to use those as the initial channel of communication has gone.

Believe you me, if I had another way I wouldn't have put it on here or the Mecca and risk getting flamed for it just for jollies.

Which is exactly what has happened, so I will say no more on the matter until I'm informed that I can.

#17 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 473 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:01 PM

The plot thickens...

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#18 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4414 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:10 PM

"Even money on Stardust being one of the next 3 posts..."

i must have looked up and down the posts a dozen times, then i twigged how to do it! Daryl is another guy who merely says things as it is, no bullshit. I respect him for that. sometimes I've not seen the woods through the trees on matters, but he's been her much longer than me.

personally i would have said odds on ;)

#19 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 473 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:24 PM

"Even money on Stardust being one of the next 3 posts..."

Must admit I didn't spot that, and tbh didn't know text could be hidden like that either. Though it's hardly an inflammatory comment is it?

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#20 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Gold Supporters
  • 1010 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:38 PM

All I meant by that white text was that Daryl often likes to pop into the these more 'juicy' threads and offer his unique slant on things, so I was expecting him to be one of the next posters.  Nothing more than that.

I do enjoy a bit of white text shenanigans from time to time ;)

Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users