Photo

{System 5}Jpm's Terminator £6Wdx (Resized for Mfme5+)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:08 AM

File Name: Jpm's Terminator £6Wdx (Resized for Mfme5+)

File Submitter: vectra666

File Submitted: 26 Nov 2017

File Category: System 5

Not a new layout but Another Resized layout for Mfme5+ using same artwork from the 1024/2014 edition

(notes form the original release back in 2014) promise there won't be any more resizes for a bit as don't want to flood the front page with em lol!!

It's Jpm System5 machine Terminator, why the machine's got this name I don't know as there's no reference to the film apart from the machine name. This is quite a fun machine with a fair bit going on. The 3 mixed bars triggers feature part don't know why its says 3 and 9 as it appears you can,t get these bar totals for hidden features unlike 4,5,6,7 & 8.
This layout due to the images had a fair bit of re-writing done to it so it's not all original but near enough! Not sure if the o on terminator is supposed to be lit or not, so its lamped up but left blank, so could be amended if needs to be.

Thanks goto Bugs and Trouty for the original classic layout of this and to Guitar for the three images uploaded months back. To Mavroz for the reel symbol images, to ploggy for the buttons from the palm springs flyer and to ploggy and Samson for font help. I think that's everyone lol.

PLAY THIS IN MFME5+!!!!!

Shortcuts are-
 Start = spacebar,
 Take winnings = C
 Holds = 1,2,3
 Hi = 2
 Lo = 3
 Cancel = `
 20p tokens in = 9
 ££££'s in = 0.

ENJOY and HAPPY GAMING!!!!!

Click here to download this file

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#2 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 12:50 PM

Cheers vecs,nowt wrong with releasing resizes mate. The layouts are much better at a bigger res with the v5 emulator.
Hold the bells mate.

#3 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:24 PM

Cheers vecs,nowt wrong with releasing resizes mate. The layouts are much better at a bigger res with the v5 emulator.

That's cool then, still got pcps spot on to enlarge and a few other lo techs any others may get a complete re-dx.
Cause you can see the difference on size if you un tick " fit to screen.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#4 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:08 PM

Agree, esp with resource artwork is as good as quality as this, bigger is most definitely better.

This is one I had downloaded, but I don't think I'd played. I certainly never saw this back in the day, Fireball was definitely the sys 5 mid tech, I'd seen everywhere. These mid techs machines, can have quite a few little surprises going on.

#5 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 26 November 2017 - 03:06 PM

Many thanks, great update...

#6 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:39 PM

Thanks for the update Vecs.

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

#7 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:57 PM

File Name: Jpm's Terminator £6Wdx (Resized for Mfme5+)

File Submitter: vectra666

File Submitted: 26 Nov 2017

File Category: System 5

Not a new layout but Another Resized layout for Mfme5+ using same artwork from the 1024/2014 edition

(notes form the original release back in 2014) promise there won't be any more resizes for a bit as don't want to flood the front page with em lol!!

It's Jpm System5 machine Terminator, why the machine's got this name I don't know as there's no reference to the film apart from the machine name. This is quite a fun machine with a fair bit going on. The 3 mixed bars triggers feature part don't know why its says 3 and 9 as it appears you can,t get these bar totals for hidden features unlike 4,5,6,7 & 8.
This layout due to the images had a fair bit of re-writing done to it so it's not all original but near enough! Not sure if the o on terminator is supposed to be lit or not, so its lamped up but left blank, so could be amended if needs to be.

Thanks goto Bugs and Trouty for the original classic layout of this and to Guitar for the three images uploaded months back. To Mavroz for the reel symbol images, to ploggy for the buttons from the palm springs flyer and to ploggy and Samson for font help. I think that's everyone lol.

PLAY THIS IN MFME5+!!!!!

Shortcuts are-
 Start = spacebar,
 Take winnings = C
 Holds = 1,2,3
 Hi = 2
 Lo = 3
 Cancel = `
 20p tokens in = 9
 ££££'s in = 0.

ENJOY and HAPPY GAMING!!!!!

Click here to download this file

Smashing.

More treats. And I am trying to cut down on my sweet treats! :nah:  :cute:

Many thanks to one and all involved with the release.

Jay

#8 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 11:55 AM

Thank You

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users