{Scorpion 4}Grand Golden Game £35 - 3 Player

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 tripodbeatz

tripodbeatz

• Regulars
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:53 PM

im having issues  opening the whole thing up on its own have top box slv1,2,3 in the file, do i have to open multiple instances of mfme 5 or is there another way ,looks awesome by the way any help would be aces

its ok just seen vectras description in monopoly  im sorted now awesome game thanks

#22 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:30 PM

Yes you need to open up 4 separate instances of MFME v5.1, not v5, 5.1. Open the first one, then you need to enter your i.p address. To do that go to file, preferences and hit find by IP Addr, if your firewall says allow, you should do. Then load in the top box and wait for it to finish initializing.

Then open up another 3 instances of MFME v5.1. You should need to go through the I.P business again. In each instance you should open up one of the bottom machines open in it.

Drag them to line them up underneath the top box. if you press f1 it will get rid of the title bars, esc will bring them back.

#23 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:56 PM

Not sure if it's been mentioned but you only have to load one slave unit and the top box if you prefer. I never open all 3 personally.

Nice little game. Played this a fair bit on the wild when they first came out. I always remember the machine I played was spinning straight away and when the first game went to £32, I thought just my luck to hit the jackpot first board. The top board kicked me off at £32 pound or something odd, I just thought that would be classed as a jackpot and the spins would be gone but couple of quid later it held off a setup, couldn't believe it. Not sure if I was playing it on 30p. Cant recall. But I had this a couple of times overall on these.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users