Photos

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 evo1

evo1

• Regulars
  • 571 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 08:30 PM

Been adding a few photos to my folder, from when iv been out and about with the kids. Hopefully to help with resources as point of reference.

The problem with trying to get good shots is,

1.Speaking with management to take photos so not to get thrown out or asked to delete images.

2.Not to take any images of machines while people are playing next to the one i want to take photo of.(people get touchy, specially if they're losing)

3.Not to take any images with kids in(again touchy subject to which i understand, as i got 2 girls myself.)

4.Reflections on glass from other machines, a nightmare(iv notice that a lot of arcades the fruit machines areas are in dark places or have neons everywhere so the you dont get a natural light)

5.Trying to take photos in high steaks area again nightmare.

6.Not to name arcades of where you took photos on net.

To be fair not really had that much trouble with management they have been ok as long as i follow some of the rules set out above, 1 place in blackpool though,is a no go with photos but use can always use your phone but photos aren't that clear.

But even if a classic gets made its one more than we had.

If anyone has any tips to help get a better photo am sure to popping to a beach sometime and always got my camera with me.will posting some more up over the coming days.

#2 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 08:40 PM

All photos are welcome, just to document machines visually, because even todays machines, will be ultra rare at some point.

Edited by wearecity, 02 September 2017 - 08:40 PM.

#3 uptown47

uptown47

• Regulars
  • 363 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 10:13 AM

evo1, thanks for your hard work with this. I always wondered how people were getting decent images of the glass with all the reflections etc? I suppose it's just a composite of lots of photos and a lot of time piecing together the good parts of each.

:)

#4 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 03 September 2017 - 11:23 AM

evo1, thanks for your hard work with this. I always wondered how people were getting decent images of the glass with all the reflections etc? I suppose it's just a composite of lots of photos and a lot of time piecing together the good parts of each.

:)

Not all the time I've had some excellent photos off eBay and I've used just a single photo. If taken right and clearly in the right brightness you only need one or a couple.
Jolly Roger and crazy fruits were just one photo from fleabay that's why I look there for resources if any are subtle I upload to my album for future usage.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users