34 replies to this topic

#21 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:49 PM

Yeah would be great mate to see it in action with the video

Whether I can follow it is another thing lol.

If im sat with someone and they are showing me I take things in better-well I thought so until yesterday :err:

I was watching (a so called professional slot player) playing a golden game and he completely lost me with what he was doing to achieve wins!

Another slot with many manipulations but again I have witnessed the slot played with out any cheat,manipulation etc and it still emptied and paid out.

So does having the knowledge of a manipulation really make any difference at all!!

Jay

Edited by gemini17, 03 September 2017 - 09:49 PM.

#22 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:52 PM

One other thing Fuzion-Features are free what does that mean.

I know am thick as a wall. :cute:

Jay

#23 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:55 PM

Its hard to explain. But essentially the token jackpot is a free and hard to achieve from nudging when streaking. You basically played for certain reel combinations that could offer a game on, because the reels aren't completely random you could exploit the game on and instead get a jackpot to spin one nudge away. There are so many setups for jackpot and it is fairly easy to bring them round once you get used to it.

I'll do a video later and post it up. Maybe 10 min of me playing an already buzzed machine.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#24 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:59 PM

As long as the feature isn't from a gambled reel win it is free. So nudge in feature or after a game on. The feature pot will dry up after so long and in the end will offer no wins on a feature entry.

J

#25 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:59 PM

Its hard to explain. But essentially the token jackpot is a free and hard to achieve from nudging when streaking. You basically played for certain reel combinations that could offer a game on, because the reels aren't completely random you could exploit the game on and instead get a jackpot to spin one nudge away. There are so many setups for jackpot and it is fairly easy to bring them round once you get used to it.

I'll do a video later and post it up. Maybe 10 min of me playing an already buzzed machine.

J

Great stuff

Look forward to seeing it later.

Jay

#26 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 10:03 PM

Above should have read, usually the only way to achieve the jackpot in normal play from reels is straight in or the machine will offer nudges for jackpot when streaking.

Another interesting thing is that if the machine is set to all cash then they couldn't be emptied via the game on and the machine could also hold after a nudge for jackpot when set to all cash setup.

Classic machines even without the exploits. Used to love playing these.

J

#27 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:22 AM

Will upload that video today for you fella.

Doh... I just noticed, I'd fixed the monitor surround and had a more subtle overlay on my version. Will get the latest version uploaded at some point.

J

#28 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 12:01 PM

Here is the video for those interested.   Missed a lot of game on setup chances but you should be able to get the general idea.

J

Edited by fuzion, 04 September 2017 - 12:02 PM.

#29 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 08:00 PM

Fabtastic layout, many thanks.

#30 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:33 AM

Here is the video for those interested.   Missed a lot of game on setup chances but you should be able to get the general idea.

J

Followed the video whilst playing the slot.

Im not quite upto the same amount of jackpots as the video but im building slowly lol.

I get what you mean now with the setups.

A gradual learning curve for me lol

Jay

#31 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:54 AM

Good stuff. I tried not to go for the more complex looking setups but there are so many more than I showed in this video.

I know it's sad but I had all the setups documents by screen grabs, any new ones uncovered I kept adding them. Unfortunately I don't seem to have it any longer.

The most common setup up is red seven above line, red seven on line and blue seven on line. The blue seven has to spin in the red seven. Once you start to understand the way it works on you will be bringing setups round more frequently.

The Miami Dice layout also is emptiable via this method. We have Reno Reels roms and Gold Rush roms that all suffer from this exploit.

You will actually get bored of doing it after so Long. I used to own Miami, Reno and Monte all on early chips, never got bored of emptying all the tubes, used to see how quick I could do it.

J

#32 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:43 AM

Good stuff. I tried not to go for the more complex looking setups but there are so many more than I showed in this video.

I know it's sad but I had all the setups documents by screen grabs, any new ones uncovered I kept adding them. Unfortunately I don't seem to have it any longer.

The most common setup up is red seven above line, red seven on line and blue seven on line. The blue seven has to spin in the red seven. Once you start to understand the way it works on you will be bringing setups round more frequently.

The Miami Dice layout also is emptiable via this method. We have Reno Reels roms and Gold Rush roms that all suffer from this exploit.

You will actually get bored of doing it after so Long. I used to own Miami, Reno and Monte all on early chips, never got bored of emptying all the tubes, used to see how quick I could do it.

J

Hi mate

I actually found the most common set up to be a win line above or below the pay reels.

If the slot flashed for the win I would hold just one red 7 and the others would fall 1up and 1 on the payline.

Just not as s8 forward to achieve that combo.

Will the emulation version empty?? Some do and some just appear to have an endless supply of coins. :err:

Jay

Edited by gemini17, 05 September 2017 - 09:43 AM.

#33 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 03:06 PM

No MFME thinks the tubes are constantly full.  Shame, I did post something to the mfme general questions thread to see if it was possible to add an option to set tube levels, would make playing these a bit of fun for sure.

J

#34 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:07 PM

No MFME thinks the tubes are constantly full.  Shame, I did post something to the mfme general questions thread to see if it was possible to add an option to set tube levels, would make playing these a bit of fun for sure.

J

Shame with the tube situation.

Does not deter me though from playing the slot. 

Maybe it can be tweaked in future development.

Jay

#35 lufc26

lufc26

• Regulars
  • 110 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:15 PM

Thank you for this, great layout!

Last bet 11/06/09!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users