12 replies to this topic

#1 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:52 PM

spotted this while looking on you tube and was wondering  (provided we had the roms) whether it would run in the current emulator? i i know the MABs wont run,but an undoctored version would surely ?

Attached Files

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#2 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:58 AM

We've got the roms, mate, but it won't run currently.  It's a Concept machine, by the way.  Unless MAB did a version as well with the same name.  

Attached Files

This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#3 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:41 AM

We've got the roms, mate, but it won't run currently.  It's a Concept machine, by the way.  Unless MAB did a version as well with the same name.  

Fingers and toes x'd they may run in the next release of the emulator.

Would love to see a dx of step n skip too.

And still dont know the name of the 2p/£2 jackpot slot that was in the small arcade at the front of the pleasure beach-would have been 15-20 years ago now.

Had a feature board and occasionally would give you a repeat chance on any win.

I can see a vague picture in my head but the name of slot I just can't recall-yet I played the ruddy thing for hours and hours :nah:

Jay

#4 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:10 PM

Cash Cards could give you a repeat chance on any win.  Might be the one you're thinking of.  It's emulated as well.

stevedude2 over at the Mecca was looking into doing a classic for S&S, but a DX isn't going to happen because there are no pictures available for it.  The only picture I have for it is this small thing.

Attached Files

#5 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:24 PM

Cash Cards could give you a repeat chance on any win.  Might be the one you're thinking of.  It's emulated as well.

stevedude2 over at the Mecca was looking into doing a classic for S&S, but a DX isn't going to happen because there are no pictures available for it.  The only picture I have for it is this small thing.

Hi mate

No was  not cash cards.

It had 5 maybe 6 features after completing the trail . There was a feature where you would have the lowest fruit-cherries giving you a 2of a kind or 3 of a kind win and then if other fruits were lit it would progress through the higher paid fruit wins.

Im sure it had a 50p repeat feature on it.

It could have been pcp games but not sure-it grates me to not remember its ruddy name lol

Jay

#6 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:47 PM

Sounds like PCP Blue Streak possibly.

J

There is an awesome DX available for this by Pook, if this is the one you are thinking of that is.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#7 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:02 PM

Hi mate

No was  not cash cards.

It had 5 maybe 6 features after completing the trail . There was a feature where you would have the lowest fruit-cherries giving you a 2of a kind or 3 of a kind win and then if other fruits were lit it would progress through the higher paid fruit wins.

Im sure it had a 50p repeat feature on it.

It could have been pcp games but not sure-it grates me to not remember its ruddy name lol

Jay

Your last, more in-depth explanation sounds a lot more like Blue Streak than Cash Cards.  Picture attached.  Like Orchid said, Pook did a lovely DX of it some time back.  If it's the machine you're thinking of, you can grab it from Dave's site.

Attached Files

#8 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:40 PM

Your last, more in-depth explanation sounds a lot more like Blue Streak than Cash Cards.  Picture attached.  Like Orchid said, Pook did a lovely DX of it some time back.  If it's the machine you're thinking of, you can grab it from Dave's site.

Wish it was but sadly no.

The slot is defo not emulated.

There must be other members that visited Blackpool in the 80's-late  90s and visited the arcade-well if they recall the slot that is.

Thanks for your efforts guys looking up the slot.

Ive searched on Y.Tube too with members who have old slots and no joy there either.

I can only think that the slot was some sort of clone of other slots -the symbols were very similar to one of Pooks recent  2p releases-Cashino

I am remembering bits of the slot. :cute:

Jay

Sounds like PCP Blue Streak possibly.

J

There is an awesome DX available for this by Pook, if this is the one you are thinking of that is.

J

Cracking slot as it is.

But sadly mate that's not it either.

Jay

#9 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:25 PM

How about Nudge Money?  That often gave a random repeat, will definitely be one of these I'd say.... hopefully.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#10 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:38 PM

Test pilot
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#11 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:00 PM

Nudge money image, and maybe one of those perhaps?

Attached Files

Edited by hitthesix, 30 August 2017 - 06:00 PM.

#12 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 07:14 PM

Vectra and HTS many thanks for trying to find the slot but sadly still drawing a blank with the above!

Treasure trove is that emulated or can it be emulated?? Looks like a slot I dont recall-

Jay

#13 Jaks

Jaks

• Regulars
  • 103 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 08:58 PM

Hit Money was another one that offered a repeat of 50p on the "Hit Money" feature

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users