• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jon2007

jon2007

playing

• Regulars
  • 470 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:44 PM

was thinking today everytime you play the game and the outcome is it in a sequence untill you get £70 or mega depending what machine it is i wasnt sure if anyone know when playing the games or can predit what blue and red boxes remove on emu and the real word or is every board always random i watched  a few old videos on youtube  they know it was £4 box in the real world on £70 so many of us dont go all the way most do so tend to take £30 and then the outcome is £70 or £100 etc you dont really wanna end with a 1p i was thinking maybe trying it myself on here on a game and like write down what boxes get removed but i dunno if that board would come around again 

#2 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:22 PM

I think there was a way to tell what the number was even though it was mirrored.  Marks on the reel etc?

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#3 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:25 PM

Up until a few years ago the box it put in and the eliminations where random.

The £4 box had 2 pins because it was where the reel was joined together that's how people knew it was £4

If you looked up into the machine and could see the 2 pins further up then it was the 10p box

#4 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:25 PM

I think there was a way to tell what the number was even though it was mirrored.  Marks on the reel etc?

J

Marks on the reel was an early tell, still works to some degree but you need to know the individual machine, Nowadays some people can get a good idea based on how long the spin was, EG: 50p last box, spun for 4.2 seconds so is now on the  £1/£8/£20/£10 part of the reel

#5 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:11 PM

there is no sequence at all - its all % based.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users