• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:02 PM

File Name: Pots of Gold £35 Dx

File Submitter: vectra666

File Submitted: 20 Aug 2017

File Category: Scorpion 5

Next up as promised is the baby brother of the clubber pots of gold this time its the Awp's £35jp's turn.
 Originally we didn,t think we had the sound roms for this, well in theory we still haven,t lol. This uses the clubber sounds which afaik match perfectly to this too.
You will notice it will come up with "wrong sound error" but it will initialize in the usual manor.
The layout quality itself imo isn,t the same quality as the clubber maybe i over contrasted the original artwork or something, so if its shit please says so within the posts lol.
Like the clubber it plays a good game with a jolly irish theme, it says percentage 86%+0 i think you can have an extra 2% for the 50p play but not sure how to go about it, maybe it's a dip switch setting. If so it'll be posted within the topic!

Thanks goto
Samson81 for the hi res flyer and the clubber one i forgot to mention!

Shortcuts are slightly different to the standard ones due to a fair few buttons would've used the same letter, i.e bronze pot and bonus = B for instance so please read them within the notes section within the mfme layout top bar.

As far as i know everything's as it should be, the "wild" symbol is a tad grainy due to me nicking it from the flyer.

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!! 

Click here to download this file

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#2 westy20040

westy20040

Layout Designer

• Regulars
  • 680 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:07 PM

Thank you :)

#3 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:25 PM

sorted out the % settings followed this manual from net, added extra 4%(90%) for the 50p stake

Attached Files

#4 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:49 PM

Thank You

#5 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:08 PM

this machine does have an IM board the pots of gold logo flashes and each pot totals 5

#6 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:16 PM

looks a corker thamks mate :D

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#7 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:46 PM

Thanks Vecs :)

#8 evo1

evo1

• Regulars
  • 571 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 06:45 PM

I think i will have a play on this one,like to have a dabble on new fruits in emu land so it doesn't cost me loads getting to learn the tricks/features,which is why i wouldnt play this in the wild. So thanks vecs again for such a great looking machine and samson81 for the flyer.

#9 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:29 PM

Looks fantastic Vectra.

Sure there was a £70 version of this too.

Many thanks to all involved with the release.

Jay

#10 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:36 PM

Looks fantastic Vectra.
Sure there was a £70 version of this too.

Many thanks to all involved with the release.

Jay

There is a fair few later sets of this even if there is I've had enough Irish themed music and leprechauns for a while maybe someone can do a classic or amend the existing flyer I uploaded for it, if I do find them I'll place em within a layout and upload to here.
Police themed one next

#11 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 07:41 AM

Thanks for the layout.
Hold the bells mate.

#12 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:09 AM

Thanks for this, I do like these pre DOND BFG machines.

Another really good looking layout and these machines, are pretty much, pick up and play, with nothing confusing or complicated about them.

I'd probably say however, that for some they may have been too simplistic and even boring. I think at this time, Barcrest still produced the better entertaining machines, until DOND came along and gave the AWP, a last real hurrah for many of us.

Thanks also for the £25 version, these seemed so brutal at the time, but compared to today's £100 jackpots they are pussycats.

#13 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 02:42 PM

Thanks for both! But there's a little tweek, there's no error dialog for invalid sound roms, it just initialises. I've played this one for real and got £2 and the machine was mute! That was just amazing!

#14 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 21 August 2017 - 02:51 PM

Thanks for both! But there's a little tweek, there's no error dialog for invalid sound roms, it just initialises. I've played this one for real and got £2 and the machine was mute! That was just amazing!

It's fine I have finished, the sounds are for the club version, there are no sounds available for the awp machine but luck has it I had a four leaf clover and they matched perfectly. You just get the wrong sound error on start up but as you've said it starts up fine aferwards.
My reply may sound Irish but after all it is a Irish themed machine lol, hope you enjoy the tunes especially on the feature board.

Edited by vectra666, 21 August 2017 - 02:53 PM.

#15 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 05:14 PM

OK Vex, what I was actually saying is that no error actually displays in a dialog box. If I loaded a machine with invalid sound roms in MFME 9, for example, it would clearly come up in a dialog box saying "Error: Sound file not found" twice. However this is not the case and if there's an error then JAWS isn't reading it out. As for the tunes, they sound extremely squeezy!

#16 wearecity

wearecity

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 06:38 PM

The wrong sound error appears on the layouts alpha display.

It doesn't appear as a pop up dialog box like when the emulator says that there are fonts missing from a layout.

The sounds used from the club version, fit well but not perfectly in my opinion.

#17 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:24 PM

The wrong sound error appears on the layouts alpha display.

It doesn't appear as a pop up dialog box like when the emulator says that there are fonts missing from a layout.

The sounds used from the club version, fit well but not perfectly in my opinion.

whats wrong with the sounds as they sounded ok to me, everything appears where it should be sound wise?

#18 wearecity

wearecity

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:27 PM

Sometimes I think they sound a bit out of sync with the action. It's 90% correct for me, but the odd sound here and there, just doesn't seem to be as fluid as they should be.

Could just be a lazy BFG, reusing sound roms, but unfortunately I can't find, even a video of the AWP version online, to compare.

In any case they do the job well enough and for me, I normally don't have the emulator that loud anyway.

#19 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:30 PM

Hi warecity how do you control MFME volume independently of Windows? I can't access the refil key and I don't think the speech supports it. I like the bar-like atmosphere when watching TV just for a laugh so I can concentrate on programmes while playing.

#20 wearecity

wearecity

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:47 PM

Right click on the speaker icon by the clock on the right hand side of the taskbar and choose open volume mixer.

Then you'll see the volume bars for open applications, sliding the bars to what you want them set to, or the main volume slider on the left, will move the volume of all up applications up and down at the same time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users