Not sure what to get, any suggestions?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hayden93

Hayden93

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 06:11 PM

Good evening guys, I'm fairly new on here, so go easy. :-) 

I've bought a DOND but the seller seems to be messing me around with shipment and I don't think he has it anymore so will prob cancel the sale.

I've started looking at other machines but don't really know if I should look at any certain brands/makes ect for what I want?

Its for home use only, more of a savings pot but a little fun at the same time..

Ideally something that has a few different stakes, a £100 payout minimum and a note acc or the scope for me to add one.

Any suggestions? Thanks 

#2 Andy2003

Andy2003

Fruity Veteran-ish

• Regulars
  • 249 posts

Donator

Posted 10 August 2017 - 06:23 PM

Personally I like barcrest machines. I've owned quite a few fruit machines in the past and I've never had a problem with a barcrest machine. Sadly most modern gaming machines are quite boring after a while but that said it's always good having one.

I only have Star Wars Death Star assault now. It's a 75 jackpot. Has a deal or no deal type feature and some great sounds. That's why I won't get rid of it really. Parts are readily available.

Hope that helps?

#3 Hayden93

Hayden93

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 06:29 PM

Something with a few features would be nice, i've seen one local to me that looks good but just looks like a DOND clone (Take it or Leave it)

Maybe a monopoly one would be good. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users