• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 riomachinesrule

riomachinesrule

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:07 PM

Hi all,

Does anyone know why my machine is displaying the following whist it empties money on a feature to the bank limit.

RA Cherry
RA Lemon
RA Melon
TRA Plum
TRA Bell

Its not a error i know the cause of and all wiring is correct.

Thank you for reading my post

#2 riomachinesrule

riomachinesrule

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:11 PM

Attached File  20170727_215908.jpg   217.78KB   0 downloadsAttached File  20170727_220249.jpg   199.13KB   0 downloadsAttached File  20170727_221752.jpg   207.04KB   0 downloads
Photos are above displaying the faults

#3 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 08:24 AM

Looks like leftover text from saying 'EXTRA BELL' or 'EXTRA CHERRY' when you complete a win and it goes over the bank limit.  Nothing wrong with the machine - it will be a tiny bug in the way the alphanumeric display shows info at certain times that wasn't spotted during test, or may have been ironed out on later versions of the software.  Nothing you can really do to fix it.  Stuff like this is fairly common.

Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

#4 riomachinesrule

riomachinesrule

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:05 PM

Thank you for your advice. Would it help if i installed a new alpha display?

#5 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:22 PM

You can download this machine for the mfme emulator and see if it behaves in the same way. There is nothing wrong with your alpha display.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#6 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 02:34 PM

Tried DADs DX layout of this and it works fine, no display issues.

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#7 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 28 July 2017 - 06:00 PM

be great if these £35 or £70 roms were available gave a good run on £35 

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#8 riomachinesrule

riomachinesrule

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:43 PM

Hi. The new clockwork oranges crazy cogs is due out any moment now so youll see a huge increase of the clockwork oranges rio been scrapped or sent to local fruit machine centres for refurb and sold to the public as most rio machines are due to be retired from bingo halls and arcades for the new cabinet style. I have already seen clockwork 70 jackpot for sale by star leisure along with jack in the box and shanghai suprise and cash box and roll x etc. If you know anybody with the ten pence and five pound jackpot proms for clockwork would you ask if they would burn them for me and in return they can take a copy of mine for collection as i have spoken to astra games and they told me there is no more support for the rio machines when i managed to get a answer from empires ex phone number.

#9 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:07 AM

You might potentially need a new chr chip with different software.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#10 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 05:41 PM

and clockwork crazy clogs have been out for a year or 2 as i have had 2 on 5 pound locally

#11 riomachinesrule

riomachinesrule

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:09 PM

I have never seen one around. I use to play on clockwork oranges free spins but they got rid if them here and kept the old ones. I would own the free spins machine myself but the companies that have them dont sell to the public which isnt fair as if we want to buy one we should be able to and in return them companies earn extra profit and customers but its their choice i suppose. I have decided its best to leave mine as it is for now as i have asked arcades for spare parts if they can sell them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users