t7

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 mainjohn

mainjohn

• Regulars
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 01:15 PM

hi guys how much is a t7 with 8 licence games and 50 demo games on worth also has 3 hard drives 

#2 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 24 July 2017 - 03:06 PM

Demo games are worth nothing.

What games do you have on it ?

#3 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 05:27 PM

This sounds like slipperys machine to me.

#4 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 05:48 PM

As with anything like this its worth what someone wants to pay for it, including what you want to pay for it.

Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#5 slippery

slippery

Steve

• Regulars
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:50 PM

I took it off that FB page there all dicks , tried telling its worth £250 in the trade 

#6 slippery

slippery

Steve

• Regulars
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:04 PM

On that page all I asked was "what would you offer me" as far as I know there is not another T7 like it. Full specs:-

Immaculate condition

running MPU6 hardware

8 licensed games

Ardac elite note acceptor upgraded to take the new polymer notes ( £5 £10 )

sr3e coin mech updated ( takes new 5p 10p £1 )

3 hard drives all cloned

will take ANY drive thrown at it including SSD

quick change drive modification  ( thanks Reg )

Hot 500 top box with strobe surround

£250 trade yeah right lol !!!!

#7 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:26 AM

But wait, no surely we are looking at £274 ?

Yes, that's right.  £274 I offer you... :D

#8 wayne123

wayne123

none - going

• Regulars
  • 187 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:44 AM

how much are you selling it for ?

#9 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:05 AM

He probably won't give you a price in case you would have offered a lot more, standard practice these days.

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#10 wayne123

wayne123

none - going

• Regulars
  • 187 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 01:28 PM

so what is the standard price ;-)

#11 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 02:35 PM

There isn't one as they are all different.

If you look at this with very old games on it might give you and idea

http://www.ebay.co.u...-MAAOSwDiBZEeZz

Ok I know this is overpriced for what it is, but you can guarantee that unless you are VERY lucky, you won't get one for less than that, or a lot more depending on how many licensed games it has on it and what exactly the games are and which versions etc.

Plus what version MPU it's running will have an effect on the price.

There are so many variants of these machines and which licensed games they have on them that I can't see there ever being a 'standard price'.

Like every other machine, if it is something you love and are desperate to own, then you will be prepared to pay a premium for it.

#12 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 03:00 PM

As prices vary so much you just cant put an exact price but I would expect you could pay anywhere between  2.5k and 3.5k  for one with 8 games and MPU6

My mate sold his a while back now with 14/15 full games, MPU6  for 4.1k which i felt was about right at the time maybe even a tad low.

Some could argue that they are only going to go up now they are going to get rarer with SG getting as many back as poss to convert to timed licences.

On the other side of the coin you also have to bear in mind that although these machines seem a lot newer, a majority are using quite old tech that will have undoubtedly been recycled a few times, eg  MPU5's and the PSUs.

Although you can backup HDD's you still have other things like PC PSU and motherboards going down etc and of course the LED driver boards.

So these are not like normal machines and can be expensive to keep running, and historically operators could be retiring them via other markets that don't let them fall into the conversion route so know one really knows how values are going to be affected overall, its all down to what you want to spend on a hobby machine.

Agree or disagree that's my few pence worth to hopefully help people make a decision on a future purchase or sale. :)

Edited by fruitman69, 25 July 2017 - 03:03 PM.

Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#13 slippery

slippery

Steve

• Regulars
  • 153 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:22 AM

I think that's a really good post all I can add is that SG are changing all these to run on vortex software. So all arcade ops if they have a problem with their T7 they send it to SG they fix the problem and send it back with 

Vortex software and time limited licenses on, apparently under the copyright SG are able to do this, That is why these T7's are worth their weight in gold.

Operators are doing their best to stock up with parts as to avoid going through SG. but as we all know parts in situ won't last forever, what SG really hate is the fact that the T7, unless they get their hands on it, is loosing them revenue. The T8's are different they are always connected to SG servers so an OTA update is no problem.

As for a price on mine I would be looking 3k plus  but as 1st post all I asked was what would people offer.

#14 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:38 AM

Wouldn't but one of these myself,I think they're to much of a liability with parts going down etc. S.G won't help either.
Hold the bells mate.

#15 impact

impact

Error 9.4

• Regulars
  • 1280 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 12:45 PM

We had changed them from Vortex to VideoBet , Vortex is a much nicer system oldskool all the way. Videobet stinks to buggy

.._-=It`s not a problem only a challenge =-_..

#16 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 09:22 PM

They are great to own, but a headache if something goes wrong! Still, not too long ago there seemed to be a bit of a flood of them on the likes of ebay. Slowed right down now. If anyone wants one, get it quick I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users