• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tomasone

Tomasone

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 211 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:38 PM

Hi there folks, if you've been reading my little blogs about my new machine then you'll soon realise I know a little bit about machines but not a lot most of the time I have to guess what the problem is and work around the issues that are in-front of me. Take Teething problems day 2 issue. Had a little problem with colour change on the bottom monitor but didnt realsie how easy it would be to repair the problem so as I didnt know I thought about what little training I'd had on my 3 month training course at Bispham College which was too much paperwork on Health and safety and very little machine repair work. This is why I know a little but not a lot. So I spent almost 3 hours trying to sort out the monitor problem before giving up and going to bed frustrated at my lack of knowledge. I knew I was on the right track but the word is thought I was on the right track but new technology got In my way. There I said it the big T (Trouble) and the big P (problem) in the same sentence and not screaming at myself for getting into this sort of mess.

Now for all those who wish a fast forward button to skip to the end of my little rant about how much I'd learned about machine repair in three months. Then here goes you got your wish

Solution to the mega problem was staring me in the face when I pulled the lead out of the back of the bottom monitor I should have pulled the lead out of the pc part swapped the leads over as the top monitor as auto adjust on it and once the colour had gone back to normal swap the lead back Hey presto one fixed machine wow. Thanks Dave for the solution from Wessex coins for that.

The good thing here is that I've actually learned something new that two new things in 2 days wow I love my new machine.

#2 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 06:04 PM

Glad you sorted it, but wouldn't it be better and easier for people to follow your progress, if all the problems and fixes for the same machine were in the same thread, instead of starting a new one every day?

Also like I said in one of your other threads, you need to be careful what you're doing else you gonna knacker your machine if you don't know what you're doing.

Pulling out cables or anything else, and not knowing (taking pics before touching anything is ALWAYS a good idea) where they came from or how they should go back, is quite simply a recipe for disaster.

#3 Tomasone

Tomasone

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 211 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:48 PM

Glad you sorted it, but wouldn't it be better and easier for people to follow your progress, if all the problems and fixes for the same machine were in the same thread, instead of starting a new one every day?

Also like I said in one of your other threads, you need to be careful what you're doing else you gonna knacker your machine if you don't know what you're doing.

Pulling out cables or anything else, and not knowing (taking pics before touching anything is ALWAYS a good idea) where they came from or how they should go back, is quite simply a recipe for disaster.

Yes mate I completely agree with you and yes I will keep it to the same thread from now on if you wish I don't mind. Now have you got a triple 7? and if you have what games have you got on yours? I will list mine for you

1: Rocky

2: Pick N Mix (RR)

3: Freespins (RR)

4: Pots of Gold

5: Reel Em in

6: Elvis jukebox Rocks

7: Mushroom Mad Party (RR)

8: Rainbow Party (RR)

9: Boogie Nights

Sadly I've no other demo games on there but would like to know if there is a place where you can download more demo games to play on my machine.

My next big job is to now copy the hard drive so I don't lose any of the licenced games if anything goes wrong.

I saw a thread which say's make sure you use the same exact hard drive so you don't get the copy drive giving you the blue screen of death.

Which leads me on to my next question which is the best cloning program to use when cloning a hard drive?

#4 Tomasone

Tomasone

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 211 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:57 PM

Reg have you still got the bpaks available for these games I'd love to have a go of several of them on my machine please let me know thanks

Here you go, this is what I had with it.  I'll get those BPAK's off once I've imaged the HD...

P1070272.thumb.JPG.95db6696fa3470b95b065

P1070273.thumb.JPG.a4b30f19a3231c3f90142

P1070274.thumb.JPG.e745a3f99257495de6e9d

P1070275.thumb.JPG.f21f76625f41b35c6a82b

#5 Tomasone

Tomasone

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 211 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 09:37 AM

Triple 777 demo issues. Iast night I followed a link and found a whole page of demo bpaks I could add to my machine okay so I copied them to a USB went to install them on my machine and came quickly unstuck.

On a Rio Enhanced you use a USB on the pc section and install your update okay so when I went to do this and there's no place on the board to insert a usb  apart from the 4 on top but they don't seem to recognise there is a usb stick installed so the 4 main usbs are being used by the machine and there is no other spare like the rio enhanced machine so can any one assit me with where to upload my demo games to my machine please. Now my second question here is can I safely remove one of the four usbs to add a demo usb or not? As I'd like to play with these games? now this also leads me on to another question. Can I use a dual usb connector so i can upload the demos to my computer or am I over thinking the process and there's a simple way please help 

#6 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 08:24 PM

Pm me your email address :)

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users