#1 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:28 PM

Hi there was doing dungeons n drag queeens awp dx but the flyers a bit ropey so that may become a classic 

so was thinking of doing this next, the flyer(s) are for £15jp i had various rom sets from killcrazy and the sounds afaik but what ever set i use first it asks for the correct stake/jp key so i assume its fr the £25 version, secondly when the machine initializes the reels spin but reel 1 faults and juggers

here;s the layout in wip form (lamped for dungeons atm) and the roms i have cheers

thanks in advance v666 

if nowt happens then its back to the drawing board for me lol.

Attached Files

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#2 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:06 PM

Think the problem is its got disk reel at the top, if you change to 6 reel board the fault goes to reel 5 which is not there.

#3 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:11 PM

Similar problem happened on blackjack club
Think I ended up having to put a reel out of view which isn't actually used. Switching between the reel boards gave different problems. Think I ended up with 5 reels (0-4) and reel 4 didn't actually do anything nor should it have been there

#4 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:41 PM

I have probably just fixed this issue

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#5 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:49 PM

I'll shove em in my existing club version tomorrow and take it from there, forgot this uses five reels instead of the standard four in drag queens

#6 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 09 June 2017 - 06:14 PM

right got this running via my club edition but there only appears to be £25 roms the flyers we/i have are for £15, did they release this on £15? if none can be found i have a couple of images from spa's drive for the £25 decals 

also whilst we're on the subject of cannonball run fruits, there was a release by empire a lo-tech similar to clockwork oranges, here's the roms i found not sure if they're complete and a small image of said machine. if they're complete maybe someone can whip up a classic of this lo-tech too

Attached Files

#7 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:30 PM

got the £15 flyer lamped i'll have to adjust the decals and cutthroat cash and also the trail as on the flyer it has seven stages whereas there's eight feature lamps. 

Also is it possible to have 5 lamps within one lamp in mfme5.1/5.2 as this layout uses five blue.green,yellow, green and white or will i have to overlay two lamp boxes on top of each other??

Attached Files

#8 prizeguy2005

prizeguy2005

• Regulars
  • 521 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 10:31 AM

looking forward to this one was a good machine good play on £25 jackpot and the £5 jackpot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users