Problem after coin mech update

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Twostroker

Twostroker

• New Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 05:04 PM

Hi I've got a Cash flow 126, I've had it updated put it back in my machine and it doesn't sort any coins into the hopper. The coins register to the float when I try to refill but just fall straight to the cash draw. Worked fine before I sent it off. Can anyone help? Cheers

#2 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 08 June 2017 - 05:24 PM

Is the routing plug in it a black plug with curly wires?.

#3 Twostroker

Twostroker

• New Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 05:44 PM

Hi mate cheers for the reply yeah that's in ok...ive taken it out and tried it back in and both pound types just go straight to the cash draw still.

#4 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:05 PM

Dont know then mate, ask the guy who done it, i got similar mech done me129 & mines fine, had the same done to it where needs new eeprom.

#5 Twostroker

Twostroker

• New Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:31 PM

Yeah he's saying it's a plug that goes in next to the coin inhibit and power light? The main white plug block is in fine but this other block has only one black wire...feels like I have it pushed all the way in though? What does this wire do? If it is this plug the dude can't really help so need some information
Proper headache

#6 uptown47

uptown47

• Regulars
  • 363 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:08 PM

There is info in the manual on what the routing plug does and a table showing what certain connections mean. I haven't got the manual with me as I'm on my phone at the moment but if you google cashflow 126 manual I'm sure you'll find the PDF. I think there was 3 pdfs but the info was in one of them and a diagram. I can probably have a look tomorrow when I'm on my main PC if you can't find it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users