only fools and horses bellfruit dice edition

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Barley13

Barley13

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 02:02 PM

hello ive recently recieved a only fools and horses machine ive worked out how to use free play but when i get 3 vans or nudges or any feature the machine freezes and have to turn it off then back on again , has anyone else experienced this ? someone said it could be to do with loose connections , the coin mech is allso not exepting coins , i wont be able to have another look at machine untill after the 21st june , it works on freeplay as i said but getting any feature the machine freezes and cant play the rest of the game , if anyone can help me or give me some advise it would be very much appreciated , im yet to find out if a refill key will work on it allso

#2 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 03:48 PM

Sounds like it's missing the sound rom or the game card is faulty,which holds the program and game rom.

Hold the bells mate.

#3 Barley13

Barley13

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 08:10 PM

how would i get hold of a new game card ? where abouts is it located ? do you know anyone with any photos of the game card I might need ?

#4 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 08:57 PM

Does the machine play any sounds at all ?

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#5 Barley13

Barley13

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 12:10 PM

not at the moment as i havent tried it with a refill key to see if i can change the sounds cant do that until after the 21st as machine is at a friends house

#6 Barley13

Barley13

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 12:20 PM

is it a game card i need or a program card ? is it scorpion 4 if i do need one ?

#7 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 12:30 PM

If it's S2 you need to check there is a sound card plugged into the MPU, and if there is whether there are Sound ROMs present on the card.

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users