• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 thecodfather

thecodfather

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 214 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:41 PM

Evening all, hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend?

Not sure if anyone can shed some light on this. Someone I know has just bought a Pacman Ball 10p pusher. It is claimed that it will fit through a standard door. Does it heck. Does anyone know if the can be taken apart easily so that it can be moved?

If anyone knows if the coin insert section can be broken down it would be appreciated.

On a side note, if anyone has a small 10p change machine for sale, let me know.

Thanks all.
poker

#2 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:03 PM

will it not go through on an angle like a 3 seater sofa?? although when i purchased my fruity they had to take their door off luckily it fit straight through mine

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#3 thecodfather

thecodfather

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 214 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:39 PM

No mate, it is just slightly too wide and even trying to change angles and all that, so close but about a centimeter or two too wide!

poker

#4 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:06 PM

Maybe take the window out, i had to do it get our couch in.

#5 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:44 PM

hi, ive had dealings with one of these before.

basically as mentioned above, you have more luck taking a window out, than taking it apart. for those of you who have not seen one, imagine stripping down a fruit machine , you would then need to take the cabinet apart and re-glue once inside. basically a no no and easier to take a window out or build a conservatory around it!

#6 FruitBash

FruitBash

Triple 7 Engineer

• Regulars
  • 430 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:49 PM

If you look at the manual of the Pacman Ball pusher, there appears to be well over 1000 parts inside it, far more than you would actually imagine.

Whilst you wouldn't have to strip each part out individually, the job would indeed be a nightmare.

I really fancy one of these myself, will have to make sure it goes through the door before I buy though!

<div><strong>Forum aimed specifically at Barcrest Triple 777 fruit machine</strong> - <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='<a href='http://www.supremeso.../t7/index.php''class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.supremeso...a></div></a><br />
<div> </div><br />
<div> </div><br />
<div> </div><br />
<div> </div>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users