vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:24 PM

Can't agree more.

The best slots by a mile were the £2 repeater slots.

Regardless of how many multiple jackpots they paid-they still gave you a play.

And we can still enjoy many of the classic £2 slots thanks to the many wonderful layout creators we have. :notworthy:  :notworthy:

Jay

£2 repeat/ |£4-6 jackpot rule some of the best if not the best memorable slots were from this period, i've added a checkbox 20 for the £4 slots to make em £2 cash same goes for the £4.80 ones totally different gameplay when all cash. still my best run was a £4.80 token repeat 10p play had it repeat 10x's for £48 tokens still not been emulated yet i think it was blue velvet or something i know it had yellow and red 5's for jackpot or maybe starts the repeat ones had the word repeat to. would loe to see that emulated if possible 

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#22 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:51 AM

£2 repeat/ |£4-6 jackpot rule some of the best if not the best memorable slots were from this period, i've added a checkbox 20 for the £4 slots to make em £2 cash same goes for the £4.80 ones totally different gameplay when all cash. still my best run was a £4.80 token repeat 10p play had it repeat 10x's for £48 tokens still not been emulated yet i think it was blue velvet or something i know it had yellow and red 5's for jackpot or maybe starts the repeat ones had the word repeat to. would loe to see that emulated if possible 

The best run I ever recall was on a £6 token slot-it was similar to the Twighlight zone slot,that type of game.

The jackpot fell in for a guy playing the slot and then continually fell in a further 9x.!

The arcade refilled the token slot and again after reset it paid another 8x £6 jackpots!! So £108 in tokens within 18 goes of the slot :err:  :err:

Was amazing to witness-mindst there was nothing you could do back then with the tokens,other than feed them back into the slots.

Checkbox 20 to all the slots-I don't follow what you mean? :nah:

Jay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users