2 replies to this topic

#1 Andy2003

Andy2003

Fruity Veteran-ish

• Regulars
  • 249 posts

Donator

Posted 18 February 2017 - 04:04 PM

Hi all, Does anyone know any old school fruity engineers along the south coast, i live near Eastbourne and my old indy JPM needs a good service really. either the processor board or the psu has given up the ghost. i used to have to wait about 5 minutes before i could play it but now its given up. ive put it in the garage for the last few months but have removed both the processor board and psu. 

Im loathed to buy any parts off ebay as i dont want to buy something that doesnt work. i could fix it myself but thought if there was a fruity geek out there with an alladdins cave of parts maybe i could sort something out? 

I dont want to take a hammer to it like i did my monte carlo or bust.... (was gonna keep glass but got lost when i moved).

an added bonus would be a coin mech reprogram to (New £1 and New 10p).. lol i think i have 2 spare mars coin mechs also. i need to get my stuff sorted. 

Anyway cheers all

Andy

#2 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:16 PM

What model is it?

#3 Andy2003

Andy2003

Fruity Veteran-ish

• Regulars
  • 249 posts

Donator

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:50 PM

not sure if this is going to come out but its the 1990's jpm impact indy (£10 cash jackpot) not the £6 token one....

roller coaster era

What model is it?

Indy new.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users