• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 03:22 PM

File Name: Just The Ticket Wdx

File Submitter: TommyC

File Submitted: 05 Feb 2017

File Category: Epoch

Well here's my finished layout of maygays just the ticket,don't know anything about the machine as i've never played it,so the layout design is based on guess work pretty much.This is a layout i would've never touched but for a friend on here requesting the game,it has been a royal pain in the arse to make due to the flyer being horrid so lamping was hard to do due to strokes around all lamps that wouldn't light up correctly,no game manipulation in test to see if things were working right.All shortcuts are as usual then P for pick n mix B for bonus S for super trail,enjoy or don't :D Thanks to wizard for mfme gemini17 for the info and testing the layout for me and to mav who upped some decent reel images some time ago.

Click here to download this file

Hold the bells mate.

#2 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 05 February 2017 - 03:23 PM

thanks for this, just the ticket for a sunday evening lol

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#3 flying_giraffe

flying_giraffe

• Regulars
  • 164 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 03:25 PM

thanks tommy, much appreciated

#4 connor55

connor55

fruity crazy

• Regulars
  • 168 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 03:48 PM

Looks Scrum-diddly-umptious! :) Many thanks TC for great work as always

Connor55

#5 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:00 PM

Thanks Tommy.

#6 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:00 PM

File Name: Just The Ticket Wdx

File Submitter: TommyC

File Submitted: 05 Feb 2017

File Category: Epoch

Well here's my finished layout of maygays just the ticket,don't know anything about the machine as i've never played it,so the layout design is based on guess work pretty much.This is a layout i would've never touched but for a friend on here requesting the game,it has been a royal pain in the arse to make due to the flyer being horrid so lamping was hard to do due to strokes around all lamps that wouldn't light up correctly,no game manipulation in test to see if things were working right.All shortcuts are as usual then P for pick n mix B for bonus S for super trail,enjoy or don't :D Thanks to wizard for mfme and to mav who upped some decent reel images some time ago.

Click here to download this file

Huge respect to you Tommy for taking on the layout.

I never thought it would be such a nightmare for you when I asked you about emulating the slot. :nah:

Hats off to you mate -you have created an identical dx of the real slot and it is a real pleasure to be able to play the slot again.

Many thanks to all involved with the release. :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

Jay

#7 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:06 PM

Here's the empty for the slot which works on the emulation.

The trick is to get the 5 tickets in the feature-easier said than done!-may take £80 plus to get this.

Then take the top feature.-with the large £amounts.

After that avoid all feature ticket entries on the reels.

Just go for any symbol wins so you can then gambol to the jackpot-it will gambol to the jackpot every win you get. As long as you don't get a feature entry.

The feature entry stops the empty/cheat.

Sadly although it works on the £25emu . I have had the feature entry come in on it's own and then stop the empty.

I never recall this happening in the arcades but then I never played the £25 version-They were set at £15/30p.

If the slot can be changed to £15 this may stop the feature coming in after you have triggered the 5 tickets for the empty.

Jay

#8 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:03 PM

Thank You

#9 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:52 PM

Thanks for this Tommy I know how hard this was to do it was worth every second :)

#10 prizeguy2005

prizeguy2005

• Regulars
  • 521 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 03:08 PM

cheers seems a bit going on with this machine very nice dx of a machine never seen before

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users