Photo
- - - - -

are our favorite fruitys becoming extinct?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fruityfun92

fruityfun92

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 12:20 PM

monopoly plasma, ah good times with this machine, i have no idea where we are with the whole fruit machines with screens thing so im not requesting this machine as i know people who request things are HATED and that people thing they should be burned at the stakes.....ok a bit to far :err: never the less i have found it harder and harder to find this machine in blackpool and i wonderd if anyone has experienced a loss of their favorite machine?

#2 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 12:35 PM

monopoly plasma, ah good times with this machine, i have no idea where we are with the whole fruit machines with screens thing so im not requesting this machine as i know people who request things are HATED and that people thing they should be burned at the stakes.....ok a bit to far :err: never the less i have found it harder and harder to find this machine in blackpool and i wonderd if anyone has experienced a loss of their favorite machine?

Hi and welcome to fruit emu.

Still a plasma in Coral Island and there is a £5 version in Harts Amusements-Bispham. Well there was,might not be there now.

Parts is the biggest issue re slots fading into history. Especially with Astra,who now will not entertain or maintain the likes of Party Time,Bullion Bar and my all time fav-Hokey Cokey.

Despite the fact that all the above are still ever popular up and down the country in many amusement arcades.

You get idiots bashing the buttons too and this in turn makes some slots redundant as the owners then find it difficult to replace the parts.

Thankfully we have this and many fantastic emulation sites with great people,designing and re-creating slots of the past and present-many of which I never thought I would see again,

So they may be disappearing in the arcades but we thankfully can still enjoy them through the emulation sites.

Great post

Jay 

Edited by gemini17, 27 January 2017 - 12:36 PM.

#3 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 05:20 PM

i wonderd if anyone has experienced a loss of their favorite machine?

Yes back in 1987, it isn't a new phenomena, but traumatic when it happens :cute:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users