• PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:43 PM

File Name: Jackpot Genie £5 Dx

File Submitter: brucegeorge

File Submitted: 03 Jan 2017

File Category: MPU5

This is Jackpot Genie by Red Gaming

First I would like to say sorry about the size of the file I was playing around with the new tools we have on MFME5v and I didn't notice till the end that the file was so large I will try and sort that for the next layout

I do plan to do this machine again set on £25 jackpot but I want to come back to it after my next layout

I have to say this machine is in my top 5 of all time on this jackpot it can be harsh as anything and not give you a win for £20 but it can also run huge if you catch it right and you know what features to take and when

I would like to thank Slasherx2 for sending me over photos of this one I haven't done many layouts based on photos so it made a change and I have found out a few tips for the next one

I would also like to thank Spa for the link he set up for all these Red Roms it amazing

I would also like to thank Samson81 for play testing and showing me how to use some of the new tools in MFME5.1

Also a huge thanks to Wizard for MFME5.1 I had a go and using some of the new Dx tools and they work a treat it changes the way you do a Dx layout

Enjoy

Click here to download this file

#2 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:45 PM

Thank You

#3 mazza500

mazza500

FME Supporter

• Regulars
  • 158 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:50 PM

#4 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:57 PM

Top quality :)

#5 ritdav

ritdav

• Regulars
  • 389 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:21 PM

Thanks a lot.

#6 mazza500

mazza500

FME Supporter

• Regulars
  • 158 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:35 PM

100 in - 91 out. One of the biggest challenges so far :p

Win Series & Treasure Trove - £5+    (Normal feature can be better than Red feature) 

Cash Lynx (Red) - £5 - (Hold down Take Feature + Start + Transfer at the same time after collecting) 

#7 DAD

DAD

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 542 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:45 PM

Thanks for this :)

#8 ritdav

ritdav

• Regulars
  • 389 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:23 AM

Thanks for this managed to get a £20 streak on red win series  feature which was nice,odds wise equivalent of £200 on a £1 stake.

#9 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:28 AM

Awesome, Thanks Bruce.

:) Hold Yer Plums Or Go For The Melons :)

#10 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:21 AM

Hi Bruce, log time no see - great layout.

Was just thinking, are their any red layouts with the pre-gamble ?

#11 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:26 AM

Hi Nails I think someone is working on Show me the Mummy as a Dx

Also you have a Indiana Jones Classic on Desert Island Fruits

Images are a huge issue with a lot of the Red Gaming machines I'm sorry to say

#12 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:25 AM

Thanks for the layout mate. Not a game a really like, as like dragon drop and snail blazer if it had ss roms in these could have your pants down big time. These had a slight anti force in em were it would block at £10 for ages. Sub zero was another that had the anti force block in it too. I too love these genuine looking photo dx's feels more real.
Hold the bells mate.

#13 westy20040

westy20040

Layout Designer

• Regulars
  • 680 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:50 AM

Many thanks for this layout :)

#14 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 12:36 PM

File Name: Jackpot Genie £5 Dx

File Submitter: brucegeorge

File Submitted: 03 Jan 2017

File Category: MPU5

This is Jackpot Genie by Red Gaming

First I would like to say sorry about the size of the file I was playing around with the new tools we have on MFME5v and I didn't notice till the end that the file was so large I will try and sort that for the next layout

I do plan to do this machine again set on £25 jackpot but I want to come back to it after my next layout

I have to say this machine is in my top 5 of all time on this jackpot it can be harsh as anything and not give you a win for £20 but it can also run huge if you catch it right and you know what features to take and when

I would like to thank Slasherx2 for sending me over photos of this one I haven't done many layouts based on photos so it made a change and I have found out a few tips for the next one

I would also like to thank Spa for the link he set up for all these Red Roms it amazing

I would also like to thank Samson81 for play testing and showing me how to use some of the new tools in MFME5.1

Also a huge thanks to Wizard for MFME5.1 I had a go and using some of the new Dx tools and they work a treat it changes the way you do a Dx layout

Enjoy

Click here to download this file

Fantastic release Bruce.

Will give it a good bash later.

Many thanks to all involved with the release.

Jay

#15 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 03:32 PM

Loving it, a well play Red from my playing past and a cracking DX.

Doubly looking forward to the larger jackpot version, which I must have played hundreds of times in the Weatherspoons.

#16 letmein

letmein

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 718 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 07:24 PM

Thanks Bruce.

M

#17 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:34 PM

Downloaded but not had a chance to play, got a backlog of games to catch up on.
Looking at the screenie looks excellent and love the lamping on this one.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#18 Chopaholic

Chopaholic

Manx Muppet

• Regulars
  • 220 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:48 AM

Managed to have a reasonable play of this last night, what an incredibly evil machine for a £5er! I got a decent chunk of my cash back in the end but was about £35 into the bloody thing at one point, which is a nonsensical amount considering the jackpot. I've played a handful of £5 Reds over the years at airports and suchlike and IMO they don't scale down to a £5 jackpot very well at all, if anything they're even more all or nothing than their bigger jackpot brothers considering the dead credit cycles they're capable of.

The DX itself however is fantastic, the lamping properly looks the business, borderless fullscreen max really is your friend with this one. (And turn the lights off!) It helps that Red machines are good looking to start with in design terms, so a high quality DX gives them a great chance to shine.

I can see myself giving this more play in the future just to witness its surprising brutality, and enjoy the sounds and looks of the machine.

Many thanks for the release Bruce, a fine addition to the MFME V5 stable :)

Fruit machine emulation YouTube shenanigans - https://www.youtube....c/DegsyDegworth

#19 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:25 PM

Hi Chop I see a game like this a little like a Low Tech Golden Game on £5 jackpot it will suck for £50 or so and then go crazy on a streak on jackpot features I think that's why I liked it so much you can fast play it by holding the start button down and you don't lose to much if you hold out for the streak its just knowing the right time to walk away that's not easy

Bruce

#20 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:15 PM

Thanks Bruce for a great release.

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users