• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 11:15 AM

File Name: The Blues Boys DX

File Submitter: ploggy

File Submitted: 05 Dec 2016

File Category: MPU4

Another Project Amber conversion for MFME.  This time, it's The Blues Boys' turn.  

Again, huge thanks to Guitar for all that he did on the original Project Amber release.  In regards to pictures. reel images and work on getting the hi-tech BWB's running on Project Amber.  And also big thanks to Wizard, for advice on getting the dual coloured hi-lo reel working correctly on MFME5. :)

Shortcuts for this are:

Cancel/Collect - ` or C
Hold/Nudge 1 - 1
Hold/Nudge 2 - 2
Hold/Nudge 3 - 3
HI - H
LO - L
Feature Exchange - F or E
Start/Gamble - Space or G
£1 Insert - 0
20p Token  Insert - 9

Enjoy!

EDITED TO ADD:  New version uploaded.  The update fixes the coin input alarms, plus I've set the reel backgrounds to the main reels.  Forgot to do this on V1.

Click here to download this file

This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#2 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 11:24 AM

Thank You to all involved in this release.

#3 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 05 December 2016 - 12:04 PM

Thanks for this mfme update, and thanks to wizard for mfme5 but let's not forget who originally got this running as ploggy has already stated.
At the time we thought there'd be no mfme updates and luckily for us we had a couple of coder's left (unfortunately at the time killcrazy did a bunk) so only guitar left but he stuck at it through thick n thin and eventually gave us amber1 and with it this layout the first one for amber I believe.
So we come to present day, I hope guitar can help out with mfme as with two great minds who knows what we can achieve!
Maybe one day we'll see guitars vision and be playing all mfme layouts online in that virtual arcade which at the time (for me) made amber stand out above mfme

Edited by vectra666, 05 December 2016 - 12:05 PM.

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#4 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 05 December 2016 - 01:31 PM

Thanks.

Edit: Are the numbers meant to go up with no glasses on the line?.

Edited by richy1976, 05 December 2016 - 01:38 PM.

#5 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 01:55 PM

So we come to present day, I hope guitar can help out with mfme as with two great minds who knows what we can achieve!
Maybe one day we'll see guitars vision and be playing all mfme layouts online in that virtual arcade which at the time (for me) made amber stand out above mfme

Sorry, but that's never going to happen.

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#6 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 03:36 PM

Thanks for this mfme update, and thanks to wizard for mfme5 but let's not forget who originally got this running as ploggy has already stated.
At the time we thought there'd be no mfme updates and luckily for us we had a couple of coder's left (unfortunately at the time killcrazy did a bunk) so only guitar left but he stuck at it through thick n thin and eventually gave us amber1 and with it this layout the first one for amber I believe.

Surely this would be a backwards step, apart from the online bit?

We have something very special now, which most, if not all can play with the pc systems they already have, so what good would Amber2 be when half the membership couldn't use it unless they upgraded their pc's?

Most people seem happy with what we have been given, but as usual YOU want more!  Some people are just never satisfied!

Maybe you could take over the reins of Amber2 and do it yourself if you're THAT desperate for it?

Sometimes you REALLY do come across as an ungrateful sod!

#7 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 05 December 2016 - 03:39 PM

Shame really, but so be it, we'll just have to keep playing by ourselves. (Was going to say, playing with ourselves lol)

#8 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 03:41 PM

Thanks.

Edit: Are the numbers meant to go up with no glasses on the line?.

The numbers go up at random; even when there are no glasses on the win-line.

This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#9 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 05 December 2016 - 03:43 PM

Surely this would be a backwards step, apart from the online bit?

We have something very special now, which most, if not all can play with the pc systems they already have, so what good would Amber2 be when half the membership couldn't use it unless they upgraded their pc's?

Most people seem happy with what we have been given, but as usual YOU want more!  Some people are just never satisfied!

Maybe you could take over the reins of Amber2 and do it yourself if you're THAT desperate for it?

Sometimes you REALLY do come across as an ungrateful sod!

I'm not saying we should have amber2 I never mentioned amber2 in fact I couldn't even play the damn thing, I was mentioning the online aspect of the original amber where's blues boys originated from and the online arcade part made emulation practically like the real thing where you didn't know what state the layouts/machines were left in. It made emulation more "fun" which some seam to have a lack of!!
Guitars vision afaik, was the online aspect bringing emulation to a new level
Amber is now the past , mfme is now the future.

Edited by vectra666, 05 December 2016 - 03:45 PM.

#10 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 04:06 PM

I'm curious . Is that to both things mentioned? Or just 1. Because (although I'm VERY happy with what we already have) the online element where we share the state of a ram file really appeals to me and in the distant future that would be a feature that would really make me happy. Of course that would be number 682 on the to do list if it was something you have thought about

#11 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 05:35 PM

Fantastic release mate.

A classic slot and one I loved to bash in the winter gardens (in Blackpool),some 20years+ ago lol.-I feel 90 now saying that :lightbulb:  :o

Does this change at all in the dip switches to play 20p/£8-just curious as im sure I played the game on this setting??

Many thanks to all involved with the release.

Jay

#12 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 05:53 PM

I'm not saying we should have amber2 I never mentioned amber2 in fact I couldn't even play the damn thing, I was mentioning the online aspect of the original amber where's blues boys originated from and the online arcade part made emulation practically like the real thing where you didn't know what state the layouts/machines were left in. It made emulation more "fun" which some seam to have a lack of!!
Guitars vision afaik, was the online aspect bringing emulation to a new level
Amber is now the past , mfme is now the future.

Sorry my mistake I typed a 2!

Loads couldn't run Amber 1 either.

If Amber is in the past like you say, and Guitar was working on both then why would you make this comment... 

So we come to present day, I hope guitar can help out with mfme as with two great minds who knows what we can achieve!......

I'm sure I read somewhere that V5 would not be taken online, so why would you want Guitar to join up with Wizard, apart from you wanting him to get V5 online?

Sorry but of late, you have found faults with peoples layouts, wanted people to change their websites to suit you and now you come across as not being satisfied with the new Emu either, maybe if things aren't to your exact specs, you could do something about it yourself?

Oh but hang on, that would mean you putting your hand in your pocket, which is something up to now, you have always been reluctant to do, as you freely admit in your sig, you are always on the scrounge for FREE stuff!

#13 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 06:09 PM

File Name: The Blues Boys DX

File Submitter: ploggy

File Submitted: 05 Dec 2016

File Category: MPU4

Another Project Amber conversion for MFME.  This time, it's The Blues Boys' turn.  

Again, huge thanks to Guitar for all that he did on the original Project Amber release.  In regards to pictures. reel images and work on getting the hi-tech BWB's running on Project Amber.  And also big thanks to Wizard, for advice on getting the dual coloured hi-lo reel working correctly on MFME5. :)

Shortcuts for this are:

Cancel/Collect - ` or C
Hold/Nudge 1 - 1
Hold/Nudge 2 - 2
Hold/Nudge 3 - 3
HI - H
LO - L
Feature Exchange - F or E
Start/Gamble - Space or G
£1 Insert - 0
20p Token  Insert - 9

Enjoy!

Click here to download this file

Hit a dead end with this!!!

Put coins in past £3 and went into malfunction alarm :err:

Have deleted all files and downloaded again now 5x but still comes up with same error!

Aside the error!!

Have had a bash in test mode and OMG this is the dogs b$$$$ks.

The sounds are more than alive and kicking and the dx is truly stunning mate.

If I can't play the game other than test mode-im happy as a pig in s££t.

Jay

#14 geegee-11

geegee-11

• Regulars
  • 201 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 06:17 PM

come on guys lets not let this get out of hand im sure everyone is satisfied (even if its in their own way) im loving all the new stuff aswell as the old its saved me£££££££ and i couldnt thank all of you thats made these and especially those that made it all happen 

SO A MASSIVE THANKS TO EVERYONE 

#15 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 06:29 PM

Thanks for this, I have tried to play it but keep getting a £1 error when I press 0 to put a pound in. Any ideas please ploggy? Thank you. 

What's yours is yours and what's hers is yours

#16 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 06:44 PM

same here and i get this on reboot

Attached Files

• Attached File  bb2.png   837.95KB   1 downloads

#17 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:08 PM

awesome, thanks Ploggy

:) Hold Yer Plums Or Go For The Melons :)

#18 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:15 PM

Change the £1 button from 47 to "bit7 128" in the drop down list and the 20p token button from 43 to "bit3 8"

That should eliminate the coin errors, BWB is particularly fussy with coin timings.

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#19 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:18 PM

Thanks for this, I have tried to play it but keep getting a £1 error when I press 0 to put a pound in. Any ideas please ploggy? Thank you. 

i got a coin error as stated but if you add £2 in, whilst the reels are spinning you can add coins in past the 30credits.

Attached Files

#20 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:46 PM

Change the £1 button from 47 to "bit7 128" in the drop down list and the 20p token button from 43 to "bit3 8"

That should eliminate the coin errors, BWB is particularly fussy with coin timings.

And how do you change that Wizard?

Is that via edit mode??

Many thanks

Jay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users