Low Tech

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 markhh

markhh

• Regulars
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 02:46 PM

Hi there just wondering if there are going to be more low techs or 3 player fruit machines to be emulated

Thanks

#2 DAD

DAD

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 542 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 04:27 PM

Yes

#3 RHM

RHM

• Silver Supporters
  • 412 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 04:45 PM

Bar X :)

#4 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 05:39 PM

I'd like to see Bar X, Magic 7 and Oxo 3 player. These are regulars I play at my local.

#5 DAD

DAD

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 542 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 05:46 PM

Magic 7s runs but not correctly, possibly an emulator issue??

#6 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 06:20 PM

Love to see Oxo Reels or Oxo Super Reels!

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#7 markhh

markhh

• Regulars
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 06:28 PM

Would like to see 3 player top slot and 3 player oxo club.

#8 DAD

DAD

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 542 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 06:34 PM

Would like to see 3 player top slot and 3 player oxo club.

Top Slot is pretty much done but its done my head in looking for the Top Box lamps.  Again its possible it might be an emulator issue so wondering whether to hold off on a release till its fixed.

#9 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 02 December 2016 - 07:04 PM

release the beast as said you could always update it when the emulator gets updated,

would love the oxo super reels, Xs and O's two player with the red x's and blue o's got a good £100 streak in it. what about coinworlds big ben?? and are ticket machines emulatable?

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#10 Taylor525

Taylor525

Owner and Parts Seller

• Regulars
  • 508 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 08:02 PM

Top Slot is pretty much done but its done my head in looking for the Top Box lamps.  Again its possible it might be an emulator issue so wondering whether to hold off on a release till its fixed.

Was there 2 version of sound on the top box for 'feature music' during feature, or is it just one. I know it has the same one as OXO Super Reels, but I'm sure I've heard a different one

#11 DAD

DAD

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 542 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 08:05 PM

Was there 2 version of sound on the top box for 'feature music' during feature, or is it just one. I know it has the same one as OXO Super Reels, but I'm sure I've heard a different one

Well the sound on the emulated version is the same as all the others I've heard, including the one 2 mins down the road in my local arcade.  However I think there's a youtube vid with different sounds.

#12 markhh

markhh

• Regulars
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 08:08 PM

Release it please then as Vectra666 said when they update the emulator.

#13 DAD

DAD

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 542 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 09:18 PM

Release it please then as Vectra666 said when they update the emulator.

If you're happy with the lamps highlighted in the red box not functioning correctly then I'll release it sometime over the weekend.

When I say not functioning, they all flash for a win and are not independent to slave 1, 2 or 3 as they should be.  In fact the lamps for slave 3 are the same as slave one as I simply couldn't find them, they're there but don't light properly and so couldn't use them.  Wizard has stated this 'may' be down to dimmed lamps not fully implemented in the emulator.

Additionally with all the lamps this layout uses it's quite draining on resources and there's quite a lot of sound lag when the top feature is over.  Even with all these issues though its still quite playable.

Lastly it was done from a flyer which wasn't the best quality so I'd put this down as a graphical mess even though I've spent quite some time on it.  I could carry on for ages but I'm bored with it now lol

Attached Files

#14 markhh

markhh

• Regulars
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 09:33 PM

That's great DAD cheers I will give it a go and let you know.

#15 DAD

DAD

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 542 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 09:36 PM

Speaking of crap layouts, here's another one that TBH doesn't deserve a release.

Attached Files

#16 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 09:44 PM

Wow, classic Slots, would love to give that a spin. Looks great mate :)

Please do release these.

J
  • spa likes this

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#17 Taylor525

Taylor525

Owner and Parts Seller

• Regulars
  • 508 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 10:00 PM

Well the sound on the emulated version is the same as all the others I've heard, including the one 2 mins down the road in my local arcade.  However I think there's a youtube vid with different sounds.

Ill be interested to hear which this one has. Might actually search on YouTube now as it's always bugged me since an arcade closed with it in with a sound I though I heard. I could be wrong. 

Barcrest Xs and Os has 2 versions where the 2 have different top box sounds and nudge differently too (unrelated obviously) 

#18 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 10:10 PM

Speaking of crap layouts, here's another one that TBH doesn't deserve a release.

looks  ok from where im sat DAD..would be nice to give it a bash mate :)

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#19 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 02 December 2016 - 10:29 PM

If you're happy with the lamps highlighted in the red box not functioning correctly then I'll release it sometime over the weekend.

When I say not functioning, they all flash for a win and are not independent to slave 1, 2 or 3 as they should be.  In fact the lamps for slave 3 are the same as slave one as I simply couldn't find them, they're there but don't light properly and so couldn't use them.  Wizard has stated this 'may' be down to dimmed lamps not fully implemented in the emulator.

Additionally with all the lamps this layout uses it's quite draining on resources and there's quite a lot of sound lag when the top feature is over.  Even with all these issues though its still quite playable.

Lastly it was done from a flyer which wasn't the best quality so I'd put this down as a graphical mess even though I've spent quite some time on it.  I could carry on for ages but I'm bored with it now lol

are the decals lamped individually on the top box? as partytime classic is also the same as in the three prize decals should be independent to each slave, they're decalled wrong i could amend them but there's a box thingy blocking this anyways as said the lamps for each unit as in partytime1, 2 ,3 are individually lamped but not the decals, as for your other lo tech yes the image above does look shit, but saying that its a machine emulated maybe better images will arrive and you could redo it, i've got early layouts of yours that look poop but still play them al the time. We all know you're the don of lo-techs  

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#20 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:35 AM

Well if you aren't going to release this, please send it me so I can fix any potential issues with the lamps.

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users