• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 05:28 PM

File Name: Clouseau's Revenge 3 Player

File Submitter: No1Stoney

File Submitted: 15 Nov 2016

File Category: Scorpion 4

Here is my DX release of Clouseau's Revenge 3 Player. Running on scorpion 4. 30p/£25/86%

With thanks to richy1976 for supplying the original flyer and to robinhood75 for play testing.

This machine is missing its sound rom for the top box, but otherwise is all working fine. Hopefully those roms will turn up in due course. Sounds are all OK on the 3 main units.. 
Will accept notes and you can insert £10 by clicking the note acceptors on each unit.
All machines fully floated and ready to go.

Had to create the reels myself from scratch so apologies if they don't look quite perfect.

For now there is no way of defaulting the positions of each game window so you have to manually move each into position. They do all stitch together to create the whole machine, press F1 on each MFME window to make them borderless or set the default option to borderless in preferences.
Run each .gam file one after the other rather than opening 4 lots of mfme and then loading each machine, as sometimes doing it that way, the machines cannot communicate with each other.

Any problems please let me know.

Click here to download this file

#2 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 15 November 2016 - 05:50 PM

thanks for this three player dx another first in mfme land, i still have to load four separate mfme's to get it to run and on my set up they don,t match exact but who cares its another three player to do battle with cheers 

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#3 connor55

connor55

fruity crazy

• Regulars
  • 168 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 05:51 PM

Thank you :) 

#4 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 05:53 PM

Yes they can be hard to match up if you have to shrink resize the windows. and this is a dx for a very large resolution 

#5 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 06:03 PM

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#6 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 06:22 PM

very nice thanks!

Is it just me or is the background image shorter on Slave3? Means they won't line up nicely.

Did you deliberately use the old alpha component? The new one is much nicer and will scale to fit the window without looking horrid. you can convert using Design -> Misc Tools -> Convert alpha and then tweak it to fit:

Attached Files

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#7 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 06:34 PM

Hi Wizard. 

They do match up if you just overlay the top box a couple of pixels or so over the top of the taller images and they still appear to match perfectly. I cant notice any stitch lines on mine. I got too far into designing before I realised they weren't pixel perfect and they can still be matched up perfectly so didn't change it.

And no i didn't intentionally choose the old one, i just selected an alpha and it worked lol.. Ill change and reupload later. 

Still getting to grips with a lot of it. Bare in mind I'd never done a proper DX from the ground up before, and my past DX's before MFME5 were far from perfect. I never fully got to learn all the features from past versions and this one is still a great learning curve for me. Still, I learn a little more each time. 

Thanks for your observations though

#8 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 06:48 PM

Thank you for the 3 Player!!!!

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

#9 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 06:59 PM

Many thanks for the layout.Can you not use the slave sounds for the top box? just a thought.

Hold the bells mate.

#10 letmein

letmein

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 718 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 07:08 PM

Thanks mate.

M

#11 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 07:22 PM

Hi timmy. I have used the slave roms in the top box so it doesn't come up with a no sound error on boot. They don't seem to work though unless I've done something wrong?

#12 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 08:03 PM

Fantastic.

Is a shame that the slots cant be played as a full unit(as shown in the pic on the download section),downloading them in one go,as opposed to 4 parts.

Still a fabulous achievement to play 3 player slots.

Many thanks to all involved with the release.

Jay

#13 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 08:28 PM

You can move the windows into position ad press f1 to make the windows borderless. That's how I got the setup in the picture. Wizard has hinted that q future update will allow mfme to start a layout in a specific position on screen that will help with that

#14 turboshandy

turboshandy

goldrushfreak

• Regulars
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 08:30 PM

hi guys great release 

managed to get running but when i get the top box feature just says top box busy am i doing something wrong?

many thanx 

#15 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 09:04 PM

Open MFME, then load first layout, then open MFME again and load 2nd layout. And so on. Dont load 4x MFME then load roms, or else you will get that error

#16 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 09:06 PM

You can move the windows into position ad press f1 to make the windows borderless. That's how I got the setup in the picture. Wizard has hinted that q future update will allow mfme to start a layout in a specific position on screen that will help with that

Cheers for the info.

Didn't want to sound like I was been a critic. :nah: -not at all.

Great news with future updates.

Jay

#17 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 09:17 PM

OK, So I feel a bit stupid. The reason the top box had no sounds is because the volume level for the top box was set to 0. I didnt realise it had its own volume control! Anyway the good news is, sound is working on the top box after all!

Re-download to fix, or you can do it yourself by pressing refill button on top box and changing the volume there.

Cheers for the info.

Didn't want to sound like I was been a critic. :nah: -not at all.

Great news with future updates.

Jay

Its OK I didnt take it as criticism at all. If it doesn't work for people I'd like to know about it so I can try to work out why 

#18 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 15 November 2016 - 09:40 PM

how can you change volume on top box if there's no buttons?? also downloaded newer version and i still hear nowt lol.

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#19 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 09:42 PM

Thank You

#20 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 09:50 PM

Strange how you hear no sounds at all vecs? Just no sounds from topbox? 

As for no buttons, well I added buttons etc while testing the layout. Dont ask me where the buttons are in real life though lol. If you goto design mode and expand the window you will see the buttons. Press refill then goto lamp mode by pressing 'start' (alpha display is there to see too) and then use button 1.3 to turn volume up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users