Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 542 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 03:40 PM

File Name: Astra Celebration

File Submitter: DAD

File Submitted: 06 Nov 2016

File Category: System A1

OK Folks, this is a bit of a landmark for FME.  Yes you can now play Party Time on your PC........well kind of wink.gif

Huge thanks to wizard for making this possible with the release of MFME V and for providing a partial classic to start me going.  Hopefully more will follow when I get to grips with the new tools.  I've taken a few short cuts with this release as you'll see but its turned out reasonably well, especially since I did this on my laptop and not my usual PC.  Maybe this is why it looks a bit dark.

Thanks also to pbb for uploading the images to DADsFME and to everyone else who's pics and videos I used to cobble this together.  Unfortunately its been that long since I did a layout I'm a bit out of practice but I've tried very hard to keep this looking like an actual machine rather than a redraw although most of it has had to be redone, also I've stuck to the usual 1280 res although I still have the artwork which is a bit higher res.

Keys as usual, you know 'em by now wink.gif

Hope you enjoy it.

DAD

Click here to download this file

#2 connor55

connor55

fruity crazy

• Regulars
  • 168 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:07 PM

Thank you DAD! Looks Ace :) 

#3 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:23 PM

Thanks for the layout DAD.

Hold the bells mate.

#4 geegee-11

geegee-11

• Regulars
  • 201 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:25 PM

absolutely brilliant :)

#5 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:25 PM

Many thanks :)

#6 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:32 PM

Thank you for this.

#7 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 05:44 PM

TY :)

#8 stardust

stardust

Daryl

• Regulars
  • 720 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:09 PM

Cheers DAD - cracking release for us granny pushers! ;) 

#9 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:12 PM

Thanks DAD, one to have a good session on.

#10 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:14 PM

Thank you

https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

#11 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:16 PM

you've made my emulation days complete as peeps will know by now one of my favorite machines of the late 20th century early 2000's and still is infact was playing this only yesterday on £5 setting (could you make one on this setting as well please) also something i never had before. partygames £25, nudged reel one once for jackpot and it only holds for £50

again a brill layout, now waiting for a partytime player £35

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#12 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:31 PM

File Name: Astra Celebration

File Submitter: DAD

File Submitted: 06 Nov 2016

File Category: System A1

OK Folks, this is a bit of a landmark for FME.  Yes you can now play Party Time on your PC........well kind of wink.gif

Huge thanks to wizard for making this possible with the release of MFME V and for providing a partial classic to start me going.  Hopefully more will follow when I get to grips with the new tools.  I've taken a few short cuts with this release as you'll see but its turned out reasonably well, especially since I did this on my laptop and not my usual PC.  Maybe this is why it looks a bit dark.

Thanks also to pbb for uploading the images to DADsFME and to everyone else who's pics and videos I used to cobble this together.  Unfortunately its been that long since I did a layout I'm a bit out of practice but I've tried very hard to keep this looking like an actual machine rather than a redraw although most of it has had to be redone, also I've stuck to the usual 1280 res although I the artwork is a bit higher res.

Keys as usual, you know 'em by now wink.gif

Hope you enjoy it.

DAD

Click here to download this file

OMG!!

Does that mean my all time no1 slot-Hoakey Cockey could be emulated??

Fantastic release Dad,great to see you emulating again.

Jay

Edited by gemini17, 06 November 2016 - 06:37 PM.

#13 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:36 PM

Thanks DAD

#14 DAD

DAD

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 542 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 07:00 PM

OMG!!

Does that mean my all time no1 slot-Hoakey Cockey could be emulated??

Fantastic release Dad,great to see you emulating again.

Jay

I think they run on Pluto 6 which isn't yet supported.

Glad you like the layout :)

#15 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 07:29 PM

I think they run on Pluto 6 which isn't yet supported.

Glad you like the layout :)

Was getting all excited then!!

The layout is amazing-plays just as the game does in the arcade.

There is a £5/10p version in an arcade in south shore Blackpool-but they are very rare now.

Astra will not support any tech pre the £500 slots now-re parts etc. Very sad when the party time and bullion bar games make up most of the arcade industries slot games.

They are so popular and I can't see that changing for many years to come.

So if thats the case for Hoackey Coakey,does that mean that bullion bar and party time couldn't be emulated??

Jay

#16 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 06 November 2016 - 07:39 PM

Was getting all excited then!!

The layout is amazing-plays just as the game does in the arcade.

There is a £5/10p version in an arcade in south shore Blackpool-but they are very rare now.

Astra will not support any tech pre the £500 slots now-re parts etc. Very sad when the party time and bullion bar games make up most of the arcade industries slot games.

They are so popular and I can't see that changing for many years to come.

So if thats the case for Hoackey Coakey,does that mean that bullion bar and party time couldn't be emulated??

Jay

very true a partytime the hopper was shagged down weston they said when the newer pound coins come in partytimes go out and the manufacturers won,t supply spare parts for em anymore. as for bullion bars i expect the single version could easily be done 

remember wizard saying p time can be emulated but would need upto five mfme's opened at the same time to work right

re-edit lol

as for partytime leaving the floor i doubt it only the older arena's and old three players will lets not forget we've still got newer partytime platinum, deluxe and the newer cheaper looking cabbed editions although with the empire clones (gold run) not sure about party games as that was quite iconic with the tv screen

Edited by vectra666, 06 November 2016 - 07:43 PM.

#17 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 07:48 PM

very true a partytime the hopper was shagged down weston they said when the newer pound coins come in partytimes go out and the manufacturers won,t supply spare parts for em anymore. as for bullion bars i expect the single version could easily be done 

remember wizard saying p time can be emulated but would need upto five mfme's opened at the same time to work right

re-edit lol

as for partytime leaving the floor i doubt it only the older arena's and old three players will lets not forget we've still got newer partytime platinum, deluxe and the newer cheaper looking cabbed editions although with the empire clones (gold run) not sure about party games as that was quite iconic with the tv screen

Party games -love that game too.

Plenty of them still around-mainly 10p/£5 jackpot.

Jay

#18 WARNEZ

WARNEZ

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 08:08 PM

Cheers Dad, and having been around here for well over a decade, I have seen some great responses posted over the years to newbies questions asking whether Astra / Party Time can be emulated.  Now the answer to that question is simply 'yes'! Well done to all involved in bringing MFME5 to us, the scene is buzzing again, and its great to see many old names and faces releasing again, and hopefully that will include me soon too (watch this space)!

#19 captainhaddock

captainhaddock

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 08:26 PM

Thanks again Dad :)

#20 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 06 November 2016 - 08:38 PM

Party games -love that game too.

Plenty of them still around-mainly 10p/£5 jackpot.

Jay

yep as said in another forum played £25 partygames on saturday and it give the jp from one nudge reel 1 then i couldn,t believe it , it held!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users