{Scorpion 5}Public Enemy Club

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 10:59 AM

well blow me backwards not 1 reply. There must be a few of you who have played this.

The take it or leave it game is messed up and you released it in that state ?

WHY ?

Don't you have play testers too sort the mistakes out ?

#22 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 07 November 2016 - 11:26 AM

well blow me backwards not 1 reply. There must be a few of you who have played this.

WHY ?

Many thanks for layout.

Is the payback game messed up ?

I play it and im a bit confused by the offers and what boxes are left.

Is it supposed too be same as deal or no deal game ?

It is not the same as DOND.

It is actually really SIMPLE to work out what is going on if you had decicded not to turn into a keyboard warrior.

Let me help you.  What happens is it flashes up an entirely different set of values each turn and the "Take it or Leave it Game" gives you whatever ever is in the box if you leave it too long.

You are NOT knocking out values this time - you are picking from a selection of what might be in the box.  The trick here is to work out what it is.

Please advise me what mistakes you are talking about as you seem to not have only misunderstood how to play the game, but you mention MISTAKES and the S indicates more than one.

I am always happy to fix problems and welcome your good steer and productive help on layout design - please advise so I can meet your quality standards in the future ?

Do you have any layouts that you have relased that I may take a look at ?

Thank you.

Edited by Reg, 07 November 2016 - 11:29 AM.

#23 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 07 November 2016 - 11:29 AM

WHY ?

There has been about 40 or so releases in just over a week.  People choose to play what they want, I loaded this stuck a fiver in it and decided it was not for me so did not spot any errors. Your previous post was only about 13 hours or so ago most of which was night time, have some patience or dare I say it fix it yourself...

Don't you have proof readers to spot your grammar mistakes?  It should be 'to' not 'too.' :)

#24 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 11:51 AM

Thank you :)

#25 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:57 PM

Im sorry but that's all complete garbage reg.

don't give up the day job.

next...............

#26 mort

mort

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:09 PM

Lol seems we have ourselves a troll.

#27 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:12 PM

You do understand that this is NOT a DOND machine don't you ?

History will show that this is actually more like Cops and Robbers with new style features thrown in.

So, tell you what theabby you fix this layout that is NOT broken and then you've got some ground to stand on.  Would you like assistance in getting into test mode ?

It is wonderful to see that just because you don't understand the reply, it's complete garbage - I'd clearly have a better chance at explaining this to the fox that comes into our garden at night then somebody like you with no evidence of any problem whatsoever.

Anyway - this is as far as I am going to debate with a poor quality keyboard warrior such as yourself - you really need to have walked the walk and produce some evidence or layouts that you've done yourself to show that there is a problem here and that mistakes have been made.

You have nothing that I can see.

#28 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:08 PM

The payback feature, is interesting, I see how it works, it basically is giving the player, a DOND board at various stage of a standard DOND game. Anything from a board position, where the player has eliminated just 2 or 3 boxes to a board with just 2 values left.

During the payback feature, I had it offer me a take it or leave it situation, with just 3 boxes lit, one was £100. I then thought it was going to say, ok, eliminate 2 and give the player what's in the box, because only 3 values were shown, so I hit leave it. But it carried on then it offered another board set up, with about 8 boxes. So you never know when it's going to say, ok, have what's in the box or even if it gives the player the box win after a set amount of leave its (say 5), you never how many values are going to be on that 5th and final board set up offer.

#29 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:17 PM

Because I don't create layouts, I avoid publicly criticising those that can and do. Unless they break my forum, anyway.

I'm generally just grateful that they do create and release content for our benefit, because I'm damn sure it's not something that I will ever have the time, patience or skill to do.

Edited by aaamusements, 07 November 2016 - 03:17 PM.
Spelling

#30 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:57 PM

Im sorry but that's all complete garbage reg.

don't give up the day job.

next...............

Really?  You do know this bloke has been making top quality layouts for years.  I mean like since the beginning of FME, I think he knows what he's doing.  Yes mistakes happen but from what I've seen the tiny errors pointed out to Reg have been fixed forthwith.

#31 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 05:02 PM

your correct alex  I normally keep zip but im getting fed up with  quanity and not quality since new emu.

now I am a keyboard warrior. and a troll and a bad grammar dude for posting a honest question :)

Some people need too to chill out................see what I done there :0

oh and what about the transfer meters reg ? can we have them working please.

Many thanks for all your hard work chap :)

#32 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 07 November 2016 - 05:06 PM

your correct alex  

'You are correct Alex.'  Or indeed 'You're correct Alex.'

:)

#33 hinchy

hinchy

• Regulars
  • 107 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 05:39 PM

How do you get the jackpot off the payback feature? the top value is only £100, do you have to get the loot up to a decent value?

Has anyone taken mega streak yet? I've been offered it once but wasnt sure whether it was jackpot or not. 

#34 craigylad72

craigylad72

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 06:28 PM

how do you get them to work? keep getting invalid stream format, some help please.

#35 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:32 PM

100 is max on game I think.

I just got mega streak and it went for 109 quid :)

#36 bluewho

bluewho

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 08:43 PM

Firstly thanks Reg another great game that has a lot of playability I'm brand new here, but even I can see patience is a good thing to have, when an emulator 10+ years in the waiting is released.  

£200 is max from the game.

Megastreak doesn't equate £250

£250 can be obtained. I'll leave it for you guys to find out how. 

I've had me self a fair bit of reading in layout creating and it's still all a bit gobblygok, but I'll get there eventually. For now is anyone who's a competent layout creator taking requests? 

#37 hinchy

hinchy

• Regulars
  • 107 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 08:51 PM

Firstly thanks Reg another great game that has a lot of playability I'm brand new here, but even I can see patience is a good thing to have, when an emulator 10+ years in the waiting is released.  

£200 is max from the game.

Megastreak doesn't equate £250

£250 can be obtained. I'll leave it for you guys to find out how. 

I've had me self a fair bit of reading in layout creating and it's still all a bit gobblygok, but I'll get there eventually. For now is anyone who's a competent layout creator taking requests? 

I presume you can get the £100 box on the payback feature red for a repeat to £200. Took megastreak which was £119. Can this go to jackpot? If not I assume the only way to jackpot is either get it on the cash panel or the superboard??

#38 mortalwombat

mortalwombat

• Regulars
  • 169 posts

Donator

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:59 PM

One of me favs, cheers reg :)

#39 hinchy

hinchy

• Regulars
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 10:19 AM

Managed to jackpot this at last, wasn't how I was expecting though,gave it through the informer - will spin 3 bells next and it just rolled it in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users