• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER!!!

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:02 PM

Hey, Having trouble uploading the Italian Job 2 Layout. 

It keeps saying i dont have permission to upload this file type. (i Have even tried splitting the .rar files up to make them smaller but still no go

There is also no Amber 2 section yet (Obvioulsly, i wouldnt expect there to be.. until now ;) lol)

Im trying to upload a 82mb file, and the max is 64mb. This was because i didnt realise how to resize the machine whilst in editor mode. 

(Any chance an admin could upload it for me.) ;)

Thanks

Nick

#2 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:27 PM

what guitar did for amber1 was put them up on a type of cloud/ onedrive site maybe have a word with him and he could link it to a new release thread

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#3 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:35 PM

Wow, that is an insane file size. Will this be the kind of size per hi res layout?

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#4 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:46 PM

One drive is extremely handy. I use it for all my work related artwork files. It syncs to all my devices.

J

#5 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 02:01 AM

Wow, that is an insane file size. Will this be the kind of size per hi res layout?

J

Look at red hot fever for amber it was originally 87mb but got it down to just 30.74 It was 2048 x 2048 but with ambers scaling features it would fit any screen and still look cool. Can't wait to have a play on the new Italian Job.

What's yours is yours and what's hers is yours

#6 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 10:51 AM

The layout size was 2048x2048, which was 87mb, but it was 30.74 still at 2048x2048.  I don't understand, surely you must of altered the original images? 

J

#7 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:20 PM

For anyone else who uses it, I use dropbox for file sharing needs as it syncs to my devices, I'm only using my Win 7 PC as DirectX12 is too high-tech for Amber 2. Have played the Italian job, there is a sound issue when on the feature, about a second silence, then, "This job is big!" The machine would actually make horn noises, I have heard Youtube clips of it. 3 high pitched "ahooga" types and 4 ordinary car beeps. Hopefully this may be sorted out in Amber 2 Alpha 1.1 release? Also cannot get JP, is really tough on the board, but at least repeat chances work unlike the Simpsons lol.

#8 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:02 PM

The 4 ordinary car beeps are when the mini's are on the winline. There is 1 horn for the first mini, two horns for the second mini and one horn for the 3rd mini.. The "Ahooga" noise is definitely missing though.

Lol, Btw i still cant upload it, it keeps coming up saying i haven't selected a file.. I definitely have lol.. Tried several times.. Not playing ball :(

#9 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 11:02 AM

What about the JP issue?

#10 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 12:19 PM

What jackpot issue? I've won loads of jackpots off this layout. I've had several done the jobs, and several jackpots off the cash ladder

#11 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 12:58 PM

You can just force these out, it will cave in the end. Taking features will keep setting it back I imagine.

J

#12 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 07:36 PM

I never had a jackpot on a £25 machine down the pub, because when i was a lad, I used to want to take features to keep playing, not realising back then, that all i was doing was pushing the jackpot further and further away lol

• ady likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users