• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#21 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 05:44 PM

That's a really impressive piece of kit you are building there. I agree also, well done that man!!!!!!!!!

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

#22 yosf777

yosf777

master

• Regulars
  • 91 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 09:38 PM

hello i see thet you now your job can you help me to edit rom of agame barcrest rom 

how i can edit rom of the game so i cheng jokers win to 3000 6000 12000  now its 300 600 1200 thanks    

can i made remote to my machin to send credit and clr credit my machin works electronic meters

you can download from http://www.fruit-emu...i-ohana-israel/

ANY HELLP  

#23 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:19 AM

Yep, impressive stuff.  Love the coin mechs etc.

NQ.

#24 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 11:55 AM

Looks grand that does, well done.

#25 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 02:39 PM

Thanks everyone. Still lots to do but is at least currently working ok. Yosf I'm sorry but I have no idea to your problem.

#26 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 05:26 PM

looks well impressive mate,ive been building some arcade cabs based on  the raspberry pi,would be happy to have a go at knocking together a cab or designing one for you if you like ;) :D

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#27 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 07:08 PM

Hi mate. I designed my cab to fit with the software I've created to go with it. I wanted something that had plenty of buttons to cope with the wide differences between each machine. Initially I wanted to make the cab slightly smaller because it intended as a tabletop so can be moved easier. But the coin mech, hoppers and tubes meant it had to be taller and the pc I had to go inside meant it had to be 50cm wide and deep. Still going to put it on a Base or table though. Anyway, thanks for the offer of a cab design but I think I'll stick to what I've got for now. My friend has asked if I'll do one for him in the future so may need your advise then.

#28 thecodfather

thecodfather

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 214 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 05:24 PM

Hi there No1, I am really keen on making/getting one of these, are there any resources that could be shared? Any id ice or info would be greatly appreciated.
poker

#29 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 07:38 PM

hello i see thet you now your job can you help me to edit rom of agame barcrest rom 

how i can edit rom of the game so i cheng jokers win to 3000 6000 12000  now its 300 600 1200 thanks    

can i made remote to my machin to send credit and clr credit my machin works electronic meters

you can download from http://www.fruit-emu...i-ohana-israel/

ANY HELLP

It probably best to start a new thread with your specific query, the subject of this thread is different and so your request has been overlooked.

#30 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 09:42 PM

Hi there No1, I am really keen on making/getting one of these, are there any resources that could be shared? Any id ice or info would be greatly appreciated.

Im happy to help answer any questions, none of what I have done is a secret and am happy to share what I have done with whoever wants to know. All I will say is I have only found 1 interface board that is good for controlling the hoppers. That interface board is around 70EUR so not cheap. and also will not work with any of the compact hoppers found in most fruit machines so you need to source another type of hopper. That being said, it doesnt mean finding something else to control them is impossible. I also had to code my own program to work with MFME to determine the amounts won from each machine you play. The coin mech is fairly easy to get working.

I am happy to share my program (front end for MFME) that I made, but it was created soley for what I was creating so may need adjusting to someone elses needs.

Like I say, if you want to make your own, im happy to share what I know

#31 thecodfather

thecodfather

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 214 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 02:05 PM

Hi there again No1, 

I have a PC, A screen, some wood, a saw (You get the idea!).

I need hoppers, coin mech and interface board and a way of getting the coins from the coin mech into the hoppers.  I have seen a couple of hoppers on the Bay  Azkoyen U Plus, not sure if they are going to work, there are loads of coin mechs out there, I guess one that can be connected to a PC would be a start, any help would be appreciated.

TC

poker

#32 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 08:34 PM

Just a quick update and video:

Cab is around 90% complete now. Just need to fit another lamp controller for the extra lamps, and will be adding lamps to payout area and coin mech too, and I also need to create some button decals for the front buttons.

Really looking forward to the new MFME to be released so can make all machines full screen.

Heres a video showing the features and how it all works.

Thanks for looking:

Edited by No1Stoney, 23 September 2016 - 08:35 PM.

#33 FRUITJUNKIE1971

FRUITJUNKIE1971

• Regulars
  • 213 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 03:00 PM

That looks brilliant! I want one.
hello!

#34 thecodfather

thecodfather

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 214 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 07:11 PM

Looking really good!! Impressive bit of software.

Good job!!
poker

#35 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 07:32 PM

Awsome !!

:) Hold Yer Plums Or Go For The Melons :)

#36 Killer73

Killer73

• Regulars
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 02:30 PM

woww that is fantastic indeed :-) i agree with the other posters everyone's dream to have an emulator that can take and pay out real coins :-)

#37 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 05:23 PM

Thanks everyone, I'm more than happy with it. And the new MFME will really help and improve it hopefully

#38 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 02:32 PM

I know you are doing this for yourself, but i can see a market for this , as i reckon a few peeps would really like one. :thumbs_up:

#39 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 04:28 PM

I know you are doing this for yourself, but i can see a market for this , as i reckon a few peeps would really like one. :thumbs_up:

I'm more than happy to give help and advise to anyone who wants to have a go themselves. Anyone just needs to ask,. But this has taken me months to build due to limited time to get on with it, so cannot build anything for anyone  But like I say, more than happy to help anyone with theirs. 

#40 FruitBash

FruitBash

Triple 7 Engineer

• Regulars
  • 430 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 02:07 PM

Hi No1Stoney!

This is absolutely amazing!!! Would you be able to tell me what hardware you are using inside of the machine, and where you got it from? I'd LOVE to have a go at building one of these myself!

I can program pretty well in visual basic, so making my own front end shouldn't be too difficult.

Does your machine keep the balance of credits from when it goes from a loaded machine and you go back to the front end? And then when you select the next machine, do the credits automatically get readded ready for play? Or does each machine just keep track of its own credits?

I think what you've done so far is absolutely brilliant, keep it up and keep us updated!!!!!!

p.s. When is the new version of MFME coming out? I wasn't aware that one was imminent.

Cheers!

<div><strong>Forum aimed specifically at Barcrest Triple 777 fruit machine</strong> - <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='<a href='http://www.supremeso.../t7/index.php''class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.supremeso...a></div></a><br />
<div> </div><br />
<div> </div><br />
<div> </div><br />
<div> </div>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users