Barcrest Rainbow Riches B3 Rio Game Cards needed

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 FruitMachine500

FruitMachine500

• Regulars
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 11:47 PM

Hi im restoring 3 rainbow riches machines at the moment but im missing the game cards they are running the first edition rainbow riches from a USB bought from a supplier..I know E supplies have taken over all old barcrest parts but they are hard to deal with so if anyone on here has any for sale please message me many thanks Graeme

#2 FruitMachine500

FruitMachine500

• Regulars
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:03 PM

Also does anyone have a clone of the mk4 and mk5 pc`s Hard drives with games on them. I also have a MPU5 section 21 Rainbow Riches Game Card i think its the multi stake game version it comes with the button decal Max Stake.

13336043_619334501548856_127452290443435

Edited by FruitMachine500, 07 June 2016 - 11:07 PM.

#3 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:57 PM

I have a rainbow £500 card

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#4 FruitMachine500

FruitMachine500

• Regulars
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 07:58 AM

How much do you want for it?

#5 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 08:16 PM

Pmed you. I do need to get it tested though, which to be fair would take about 2 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#6 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:29 AM

Pmed you. I do need to get it tested though, which to be fair would take about 2 minutes.

Lol.

#7 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:44 AM

but why would you wont 3 of the of the same machine though

but never mind i have figured out whats going on  :thumbs_down:

#8 FruitMachine500

FruitMachine500

• Regulars
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 09:38 AM

Also has anyone got a hard drive image for a mk4 and mk5 pc with multiple games on them. If I do get one of them I'll share with other members on here thanks

#9 FruitMachine500

FruitMachine500

• Regulars
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 04:47 PM

banditboy2006 i buy broken machines and restore them i only payed £200 for all 3 one needs a screen and the others need a re image. I know a company that can do it for me but iv re imaged so many would save me a future to do it myself .

#10 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:47 PM

It will be interesting to see how much they sell for on ebay or wherever, after you've got help or resources on here.

Maybe you could make a donation to this site out of the profits?

#11 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:53 PM

they would sell for at least 200-250 each on ebay

my point is chasbons as you might think i am way wrong if he gets all the help to get these running and makes a 500 profit if the seller doesnt make a donation to this site for the help i wouldnt class that as fair

#12 FruitMachine500

FruitMachine500

• Regulars
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:35 PM

chasnbons iv made loads of donations to this site in the past i used to sell machines on here. i know im not the only person who would like a copy of the hard drive image. These machines are always having issues but now a days sell cheap but saying that i just sold a cashino on ebay with light up bottom box for £450. You don`t make alot of money now adays after 15% ebay and paypal fees plus getting the machines your lucky to make £100

$_57.JPG

Edited by FruitMachine500, 11 June 2016 - 08:40 PM.

#13 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:55 PM

chasnbons iv made loads of donations to this site in the past i used to sell machines on here. i know im not the only person who would like a copy of the hard drive image. These machines are always having issues but now a days sell cheap but saying that i just sold a cashino on ebay with light up bottom box for £450. You don`t make alot of money now adays after 15% ebay and paypal fees plus getting the machines your lucky to make £100

I can confirm 3 subscription payments last year totalling 6 pounds in all.

#14 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:22 AM

$_57.JPG

I don't mind helping anybody that has a machine for home use, and have done in loads of ways in the past, but I'm now sick to death of helping only to get crapped on from a great height, and then to see the machine on ebay a week later for a fortune, so I now limit what I do for people, that way there is less chance I'll get used again.

I can confirm 3 subscription payments last year totalling 6 pounds in all.

I rest my case!

When I read his last post, I wondered why he wasn't showing as a 'Donator'

Oh and before you come back with.... 'You haven't donated either'.... no I haven't, but then I have helped in loads of non monetary ways in the past and I'm not always asking for stuff either.

• spa likes this

#15 FruitMachine500

FruitMachine500

• Regulars
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:39 AM

To be fair i haven't made any sales from this site but have also helped out people if i had made any money then i would have made a donated. Ill help any one if i can still don`t get why money is such a big deal here when no money has been made from this site. im just here to learn more and try to help others. This is not my job just a hobby for me but i still have to pay £1300 a year for my licence. 

#16 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 06:57 PM

To be fair i haven't made any sales from this site but have also helped out people if i had made any money then i would have made a donated. Ill help any one if i can still don`t get why money is such a big deal here when no money has been made from this site. im just here to learn more and try to help others. This is not my job just a hobby for me but i still have to pay £1300 a year for my licence. 

After looking through your posts I can't find any posts where you've helped anyone (but I might have missed one cos I haven't got my glasses on!

There is however, plenty where you are asking for help.  Usually help is given here for free, but when you freely admit that you do machines up to sell on, then asking for a donation for the help given is hardly a crime, why should you be the one to profit from any help given, whether the a machine is sold through here or not.

You've said you've donated (the princely sum of £6 in total apparently) this tbf is a joke, when you consider how much it would cost to get an engineer for a hour, and as for you having to  pay £1300 for a licence, well that's your choice and your problem, but don't be thinking you'll be claiming it back 'in kind' from here.  The site costs money to run, which is why it is such a 'big deal' as you put it, so thinking you have the right to anything from members here for nothing is quite simply taking the piss in my eyes.

Plenty of people on here have been 'had' before, and I for one, won't be letting it happen to me again.

I've said my piece and that's it as far as I'm concerned, others may feel differently and want to help so good luck getting what you want/need.

#17 mrrix

mrrix

• New Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 07:21 AM

Not sure if it would help but i have rainbow riches executive files on a usb stick, think it would rebuild the hard drive but not 100% sure. I have used it on a mk6 stand up so should be ok? I can put on drop box if it helps

Edited by mrrix, 13 June 2016 - 07:28 AM.

#18 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 05:01 PM

I'm a bit confused here.

You started this thread by saying you were restoring 3 machines and wanted help.

Not sure whether or not you got it, but if you did, then why would you then decide to strip a working machine and sell the doors and glasses on ebay?

I ask as the listing says... 'removed from fully working machine'...

http://www.ebay.co.u...KkAAOSwzJ5XXrTO

So either you fixed the machine and then stripped it, (which makes no sense at all)  or it wasn't in fact taken from a 'fully working machine' as stated.

#19 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 05:14 PM

and how much as 99 quid is a bit steep to sell them bits for as well

#20 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts