• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 1969kappa

1969kappa

South Park fan

• Regulars
  • 107 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 07:23 PM

Does any of the very fruit machine clued up members remember a Maygay machine can't remember the year either but it had a TV screen built into the top glass and if they do will it be emulated when the new project Amber comes out and will the like's of pyramid and other electocoin machines be getting the emulation treatment would love to see these machines but unfortunately I'm not clever enough on a computer to do this sort of stuff .Also a big thank you to all the members who do these machines you made an old"ish" man happy playing some of my all time classics from when i was young and please keep up all the good work  

#2 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 06 May 2016 - 08:22 PM

screen play and the answer is yes!! read up on the Amber2 update topics for more information and an interesting video 

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#3 1969kappa

1969kappa

South Park fan

• Regulars
  • 107 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:15 PM

That's the one thank you was a strange machine when it came out I think it was a one of a kind at the time

#4 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:26 PM

Screen Play is the main one from the M1v group, with Special FX being a close cousian..... there was also a clubber done on the same tech, and I did have ROMs for the Dutch game, What's on TV.

#5 1969kappa

1969kappa

South Park fan

• Regulars
  • 107 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 09:22 PM

Screen Play is the main one from the M1v group, with Special FX being a close cousian..... there was also a clubber done on the same tech, and I did have ROMs for the Dutch game, What's on TV.

The fact that the nudge music was Madness bed and Breakfast Man was probably a big factor in my love of this machine as they were (and still are) one of my favourite bands of all time 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users